got moves? - kuroo tetsuro (male bruh)

you finally get the chance to be part of the most elite dance academy in all the world and the best part is its all males, meaning no weirdos who just come in for some eye candy.  nothing could be better than this, added plus this school has a class where you try out different types of dancing every week from all around the world.  totally worth all those restless nights of studying.

i arrive in front of class 15 minutes early, you may or may not have gotten a little too excited.  i took out my key card and swiped hearing that satisfying ding that basically said, ' you are worthy my child'. i decided to get changed and pratice a little. i take off my shirt in the changing area and hear the door  creek open. a little too fast for my liking, i use my shirt to cover my upper half, I felt like a deer in headlights who may or may not be self conscious about his body.

the guy had a cat like smile that just screamed mischeif and amused eyes. I could tell her was halfway trying to contain his laughter. 

"haha, seems like I'm not the only early bird in this academy.", his voice was so deep it startled me for a moment. it seemed as though his chuckling had settled down and he's trying to make small talk.  

     "yeah I guess so, sorry about earlier you just startled me ", still a little nervous, I place my shirt down on a bench and get back to hanging into my dance clothes. I thought the conversation was over so I turned around and focused on getting clothes on pronto and leaving. 

the cat guy somehow got dressed really fast and opened the door, but just as he was about walk out he said something that put gave me heart attack.

"nice nips"

.

.

.

.

hey guess what I'm not completely dead. sorry for not posting such but I had a mini hiatus because I was first at cadet camp and after that I was moving into my new home. like right now I'm drinking a lot of different types of tea while typing this on a computer in the common space. theres so many good things here and I can't wait to write about in my other book.

anyway expect more content from me if you want and if you don't then why are you reading anywayyyyyyy byeeeeeeeee.

p.s. sorry this is so short