Daydream - Aone (child) [soulmate au]

your mother told you a story about a dream that would change your life. she told you about soulmates and how you know you found yours. in the dream you would see you future together and gives a glimpse of the feelings you'd have for each other. 

    while she was telling the story, it sounded greatly similar to the dream you had last night. the only problem was he was in it, you told your mom about your dream and what had happened in it. sadly enough she told you that whoever in your dream was definitely your soulmate and kept on gushing trying to find out who it might be, but once you told her she stopped he gleeful dancing and instantly turned somber.

Aone Takanoba......your bully

 he would always stare at you so coldly and tripped you constantly. in class he'd throw wads of paper at you head and when you looked back to confront him he would stare at you with statue like features, you would be immediately intimidated and turn back around hoping to never see his face again. 

 why had the dream come now instead of earlier, i mean you met him in the beginning of the year so wouldn't it make sense  to have had it then and not now. (i hate smart ten year olds, cheeky bastard)  your mother said the these matches werent made a birth they needed to see how you personality and morals would be before they gave you a soulmate. it made sense and you took in the logic now dreading that your soulmate was gonna be the cold and mean aone.

~~~~~time skip cause im in the middle of class~~~~~~~

leaving for school you saw aone walking the same path as you, you tried to stay invisible and not look at him in the slightest, but low and behold the universe was a sadistic bitch.

a grumble was heard from beside me and a large shadow was cast upon me. aone stood infront of you and stared at you, breaking the awkward silence was nerve wracking but needed.

  " y-yes takanoba-kun?"

 for the first time ever i saw a blush form on aone's  cheeks, small, yes but noticeable. he had opened his mouth but closed it again, he was about to turn away and leave but a very loud voice screamed, " STOP BEING A PUSSY!!!", a kid with brown hair combed to the side with his hands wrapped around his mouth.  he shot a smile at me and aone and left.

   this action seemed to motivate aone as he came a little bit closer and reached out his hand. 

" I- ..... love you, and i think you're my soulmate. will you be my friend?", this was the first time i heard his voice, a little gruff but had this strange softness and gave me a warm feeling inside.  his hand was still in the air waiting for me to complete it, but you were still a little pissy.

" why are you so mean to me then, if you like me you shouldn't have thrown paper at my head constantly"

his hand twitches and his face grows visibly nervous and flushed. stuttering out a reply he said, " im sorry if i was mean to you,. t-those paper were....um confession letters. i didnt know how to give them to you without.....confronting you so i chose the next best thing."

"...and that was throwing them at my head?", you questioned wondering if he was crazy or just an idiot.

"yes", his response was meek," i wasn't sure how to talk to you without getting nervous so i tried giving you smiles throughout class", and by smiles he must've meant weird starring competitions and awkward mouth twitching.

    you were putting puzzle pieces together and deduced that he wasn't mean or cold, he was just an awkward cinnamon roll. his hand was sweating and shaking a little from staying up throughout the entire conversation so you took it and gave it a firm shake. he relaxed almost instantly.

"wanna be best friends?"

" y-yes please"

you and aone spent elementry as best friends and were super duper pooper scooper close (whoever gets that reference marry me), high school came about and you two were still friends, until one day.

you were over at aone's place to study since everyone in his house was much more quiet than your family.  you were on his bed while he sat on the floor, you had a laptop in hand and he had a textbook.   after 30 minutes you took a break to calm your mind, you r thoughts wandered to romance and relationships. you and aone have never kissed ,hugged or held hands, it made sense since you two weren't dating. you two are soulmates though so shouldn't you guys been together like that.  you were thinking about what feelings you hold for him, did you consider him just a friend or something more. what did he see you as, were you both ready for a relationship and to call one another theirs. you looked down to where aone was, his head leaning against the mattress and his brow slightly pulled more down insinuating that hes concentrating . his hair was so unusual but something you could get familiar with fast, it was beautiful. you felt a little tingle in the pit of your stomach nothing huge but was still noticeable. he looked handsome and not only that but you knew he was kind, trustworthy, and honest. he may be a dunce every once in a while but that's whats so cute and endearing .

decided now would be a decent time you wanted to talk to him about the both of you. you tapped his shoulders and called his name he gave a short 'hmm' in response so you knew he was listening.

" aone what are we?", he turned back meaning he didn't understand the question so you tried to rephrase it for him. " do you love me ...a-and i don't mean platonically", you couldn't look him in the eyes while saying that and your nerves were wracking up by the second. 

" (y/n)  i told you this when we were kids, ", you turned you face towards him and looked into his eyes, they were so honest and clear you felt a slight blush creep on your face.  he got up from the floor towering over his bed for a second before he got halfway on top of you, leaning  downward slowly, you felt his breath brush against you face.

"i love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

happily ever after, yall bang and have plenty of babies adopted or not. i was gonna try today with my outfit but im too tired to care anymore