Stuck Doors and Run In's

"Stupid, ugly, piece of junk, car!" I shouted at the good for nothing hunk of metal. I had spent ten minutes trying to open the stupid car door, only to find that on the way to school, it decided to break down. "I hate you! I hate you so much!" I cried into my hands as I sat on the hood of the car. Not only was I a half an hour late to school, but I left my phone at home so I couldn't call for help!

Out of frustration, I slammed my hand down on the hood. With a loud "THUMP", the car began to shake. I jumped off and stepped a few feet away as smoke fumed from the car like an angry cartoon. I groaned as I stomped my way to the passenger side and grabbed my bag. "I don't have time for this!"

It was a pretty decent day out. Might as well walk to school, seeing how I was already half way there. I slung my bag over my shoulder and began to march to school as the worse possible thing happened. "CLASH!" The lightning struck and the rain began. I could of sworn I saw the sun a minute ago... As the rain washed out my already curled hair, I pouted and continued walking. "This couldn't get any worse."

I ran into the warm, dry, building and wiped my eyes free of the rain drops. By the time I made it to school, I was soaked. I probably missed about three classes too.

I made my way to my locker, my sneakers squeaking on the tile floor. No one was in the hallway, just me. After I threw my soggy books in the locker, I realized that there were only five minutes left of 3th period. I shrugged and headed towards the library to wait for the bell to ring.

Just as I turned the corner, I rammed into a wall. A warm wall, who's arms happened to be wrapped around my waist. I looked up and found a pair of brown eyes staring at me with amusement. I stayed frozen in his arms, unsure of what to do. I knew exactly who this guy was. The one and only "bad boy", Daniel Storm.

He smirked as he raised his hand to tuck a piece of wet hair behind my ear. "Well nice to meet you too, sweetheart. You new here? Because I'm pretty sure I'd remember someone as beautiful as you." I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I've been going to the same school as him since forever; but I wasn't surprised that he didn't know I existed. His face contorted into confusion when he noticed my expression of disgust.

"No, I'm not new here," I pushed on his chest to get out of his embrace, but his grip only tightened. "I've lived here since birth. So if you would excuse me, I would like to be let go!" I kept trying to get out of his arms, but it didn't work. I stopped and sighed, and then realized he was chuckling. "What? Why are you laughing?"

He just broke into a full smirk before leaning down towards my ear. "You look cute when you're mad," he whispered. I took this as a chance to jab my heal into his foot. His hold fell and I managed to side step him as he grabbed for his foot. "What the -"

"Nice seeing you, Daniel," I yelled sarcastically while running down the hall. Well there goes my mood!