Daniel's POV

"Goodnight, Daniel." Mia walked away and got into some car. I guess it's hers. It's an amazing car too.... But that's not the point! I just saved her from being raped by that douche!

I grunted as I got in my own car and started driving home. When I go to parties, I don't drink, so nothing to worry about. Questions were running through my mind, though. Why was Mia there alone? Why was she there in the first place?

I got out of the car and walked into my house, slamming the door shut. "Danny? Is that you?" I sighed and scratched the back of my neck.

"Gramm, what are you doing up?" I found her sitting on the couch with a book in hand.

"Oh, well I went to book club today and they recommended this book. So I got it, and I haven't been able to put it down." She giggled and patted the hard cover book.

I slightly smiled, "What book is it?"

She held up the black and grey cover. "It's called Fifty Shades of Grey, darling. I don't think you would like it." She winked and stood up. I shook my head, grossed out. "So, you never told me, have you finally settled down with that vampire girl of yours?"

I laughed. "Gramm, I was the vampire. Mia was the victim. But no, I haven't." I looked at my feet and mumbled, "I haven't gotten her to like me back yet."

"Well, I still want to meet her anyways. I have a good feeling about her, Daniel. She's different isn't she?"

I smiled and nodded. I mean, she really was. She was down to earth, completely reserved. She was naturally beautiful, and didn't mind showing it. She never had on a lot of makeup, she barely wore it at all! She was clingy, annoying, or slutty. She was strong, yet fragile. She was a good girl, but she likes to rebel every now and then. She was beautiful, inside and out. And she's the only girl I ever really liked.

And I plan on getting her to fall for me. Just like I am slowly doing for her...