Dont You Leave Me Broken Hearted...

Recap: May pulled Daniel into the janitors closet. He was frustrated and yelled at her. May said "just listen to what I have to say first." May smirked. "Mia's been lying to you. She a two faced bitch. She has you deceived by her stupid innocent act. She's keeping a secret from you. It's probably why she keeps hanging with that hot mysterious friend of yours."
Daniel froze. "Who, Jax? That's stupid, they're just friends! And if you know so much, what is she hiding? What is she not telling me?"
She trailed a finger down his chest and he slapped it away. "That's for me to know and you to find out."

I was siting outside waiting for Jax when May came up to me smirking. "I warned you to keep away from Daniel. So this is what you get. Don't mess with me bitch!" she walked off and Daniel stomped towards me. I stared after May confused and frustrated.

Daniel grabbed my arm and lifted me up roughly. "Ow Daniel, what are you doing!"

He got in my face. "Tell me."

"Tell you what?!"

He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Tell me what you're hiding from me. I knew you were hiding something before, but now someone comes and tells me I was right the first time but it's worse than I thought it was!"

I recoiled back as his voice rose and his grip of my arms got harder. "I don't know what you're talking about! Let go Daniel, you're hurting me!"

"Hey!" Jax ran up to us. "Bro, what are you doing! Let her go!"

Daniel glared and shoved me away. "Of course it would be you to show up!" Daniel shoved me back so hard I almost fell. Jax wound up catching me and held me protectively. My eyes weld up with tears. "I can't even fucking believe you two! Jax you were my best friend man! And Mia, I can't even fucking look at you. You really are what people say aren't you!" Ronnie, Tanner, and Vinnie came and stood behind Jax and I.

"What the hell is going on Danny?!" Tanner shouted.

Daniel's breath became jagged and heavy. He tugged at his hair as his face became red. "You even got my own friends against me! You're probably with them too! Looks like she was right, you're a two faced bitch. You made me think you were an innocent, beautiful, girl. But in reality, you're an ugly slut! I honestly cannot believe I was falling in love with a whore like you!" That's when I broke. I broke into a thousand sobs and my heart into a million pieces. Jax pulled me into his side as I cried and hugged me.

"What the hell is your problem man!?" Vinnie yelled. Ronnie was holding him back and Tanner was going at him.

"What did she ever fucking do to you?! Huh? She doesn't deserve this! Nothing is going on with her and Jax! Or any of us you ignorant son of a bitch!" Tanner threw a punch at Daniel but Daniel ducked. Jax then let me go and held Tanner back. "She's been through a lot and you don't even know half of it!"

By then, the was a crowd around us. Andrew, Charlie, and Molly found me and started walking me away while Jax shouted "Get her out of here!". Before I left, I glanced back. Daniel went to punch Jax and glared in disgust at me as he did so. And to the right, James and May. Watching me cry; they laughed. I knew right then, May caused this. James was in on it too.

They really enjoyed making my life more horrible than it already was.