Prologue

Hyu..hyung  Winwin coughed before giving him a painful smile to which Taeyong sobbed even more.

Please don't leave me, please don't talk...it will hurt you even more Taeyong whispered softly.

He sobbed quietly while holding his lovers  hands which is becoming cold with each minute passing.

It.. It's all my fault, I shouldn't have forced you to tell to your family about us, it's all my fault. I'm sorry. Please don't leave me. He cried. Hyung it's not your fault. please (cough) listen to me. After I go, please leave this place, immediately. You'll not wait for them to come here and (cough) collect my body. You'll go to Seoul and not come back. He cupped his hyung's cheeks and wiped away his tears. Please hyung, he pleaded with his left over energy he had in him after receiving so much beatings... At this point Taeyong only nodded moving his lovers head in his lap and crying slowly.

We'll meet again hyung I know our love is true, we will surely meet again maybe in a different timeline. But I promise I will come back only for you hyung he said with his broken Korean and It'll be our forever hyung.... Taeyong only nodded.

I'll wait for you Winwin, no matter how many year you take to come back. I'll always wait for you placing a kiss in his forehead.

Forever, Winwin whispered. He could feel his breath starting to get slower.

I love you Winwin...

I... I love you.... (cough) hyung  and with that Winwin released his last breath.

Date: October 28 1899