Chapter 14

Taeyong, Sicheng whispers after a minute of silence. He stares at those dark pools of eyes in which a glint of fear, anger and something which Sicheng can't figure. He slowly places his hands at Taeyong's cheek with a sad smile plastered on his face.

Taeyong frowns, he was sure he was not expecting this reaction from Sicheng. He expected Sicheng to be confused or angry or even laugh at his face but Sicheng just stood there caressing his cheek looking at him with sympathy in his eyes and he didn't expect this.

Maybe you have some psychological problem. It's just I think you're in a illusion, Taeyong.... I don't know, maybe you need to visit a doctor. He says smilling bitterly. 

He knows that reincranation doesn't exist. He heard everything Taeyong has said and although it sounds convincing, it's not real. Sicheng know that, and he knows too well that this kind of stuff happens to the people, who dream to live in a fantasy world. And after analysing everything, he has come to a conclusion that indeed Taeyong has some psychological problem. And sure he is not going to be a person to laugh at Taeyong in this situation. So yeah, he's going to be with Taeyong and help him through this. Because he can't deny, he has a special place in his heart for this beautiful latter.

I don't need a doctor. Taeyong says while staring coldly at Sicheng directly in his eyes. You are not believing me, are you? He asks in a deep voice. Fear runs down Sicheng's spine and a cold aura spreads between them.

Taeyong!  He whispers and goes to cup his another cheek but Taeyong backs away causing his hands to fall by his sides. After everything I have said? I opened my fucking heart to you and this is all you have to tell? To visit a doctor? Do you think I am fucking mad? Taeyong growls while his eyes were piercing through Sicheng's.

I... I  Sicheng was at loss of words. He has never seen Taeyong like this. So he knows that Taeyong is really pissed. I don't know what to say . Sicheng admitts. Would you believe me if I say something about a story like this which happened a hundred years ago before I was born? You are telling me these stories like you have witnessed them and we both know it's not even real. You have a serious psychological problem and I'm going to take you to a doctor whether you like it or not. Sicheng says with a stern voice.

Taeyong looks at him in the eyes and slowly moves closer, his lips in a tight line. He moves even closer till their chest were touching slightly and their lips inches apart. Sicheng could feel Taeyong's breath on his lips and he shivered slightly.

I don't need a doctor. Taeyong says in a cold, deep voice again as if he is irritated. Sure he is irritated of what Sicheng said. And yes, Taeyong started, yes I have seen them, felt them and lived them, From meeting My Winwin to his death and from waiting for him for 100 years to meet him again in form of you, Dong Sicheng! Taeyong moves even closer till their nose were brushing each other.

Sicheng gulps. How can this happen? Thousands of questions arise, as much as he doesn't want to believe Taeyong, but something in him tells to believe. H..how Sicheng shutters. It's not normal for a human to live for more than hundred years and to look so young as you.

Do you believe in vampires? Taeyong whispers in his earlobe his lips slightly brushing in Sicheng's ear. A tingling sensation runs down his spine. N..no and fuck Sicheng wants to hit himself because he is shuttering again. He clears his throat and repeats again No. I don't Taeyong. Vampires don't exist in real.

Taeyong chuckles bitterly. Suddenly Sicheng felt two pair of arms garb him forcefully and carry him and in a blink of a second he was standing in fresh air a few meters away from his own house. It was already night and he can see Taeyong's face clearly in the moonlight which he felt intimidating and he felt that the Taeyong's fangs were out. He moves closer to Sicheng again with his arms on Sicheng's shoulders and holding him tightly. Sicheng's breath became raspy.

Taeyong chuckles again. Too bad, you have been dealing with one for these past few months. By now Taeyong's fangs were out on a full display and his eyes dark red.

It can't be true. Sicheng whispers shaking a little and loooking at him with terrified eyes. Oh, but it is! Taeyong backs away from him. Sicheng feels like he can breathe finally. But he gasped at looking at the fangs on both sides of Taeyong's mouth. He pinches himself to make sure he is not dreaming all these. But he still can't believe this is all real. Then it hits him. He is in fact  standing in front of a vampire.

You.. you are... He shutters again. A vampire! Taeyong growls and before Sicheng could even blink Taeyong was gone.

So an update guys!!! Sorry for not updating lately, I have been busy with my college stuff and being a 3rd year student is soo hard *cries* anyway I'll try to update more. And I think Taewin is getting a lot more attention nowadays♡what you guys think? I hope you guys will like this chapter. Anyway thank you all for reading. Love you all!!!