Chapter 12

Who are you? He asked standing by the window sill his eyes glued on the pouring rain outside without even glancing at Taeyong. Yes the rain has started when these reached Taeyong's household.

Flashback
Rain drops started to fall when Taeyong reached his house still carrying Sicheng. He headed straight to his bedroom without letting Sicheng to look at his surroundings. Taeyong placed him in his bed I'll go get something for us!" he gestured Sicheng to lie down and went towards the kitchen. Sicheng looked around him they were paintings hanging, he saw Taeyong and his friend Jaehyun's painting both smiling. He smiled looking at it. He got up from the bed and admired all the painting. He got confused the paintings were almost dated 1899. Then he motioned towards the bedside table. It was a painting of a guy who will be of his age. He took the picture in his arms and gasped. It was him but why would Taeyong have a painting of him and the only difference was the guy's hair was dyed to a faded pink colour. Why would Taeyong have his painting and he didn't dyed his hair for years and why it is dated October 28,1898, thousands of questions arise in him. Then suddenly he saw Hyu..hyung he was lying clutching his heart. Sicheng gasped realizing it was him but only the hair colour was different. He coughed before giving him a painful smile to which Taeyong sobbed even more. What is Taeyong doing here?

Please don't leave me, please don't talk...it will hurt you even more Taeyong whispered softly.

He sobbed quietly while holding his lovers hands which is becoming cold with each minute passing.

It.. It's all my fault, I shouldn't have forced you to tell to your family about us, it's all my fault. I'm sorry. Please don't leave me. He cried. Hyung it's not your fault. please (cough) listen to me. After I go, please leave this place, immediately. You'll not wait for them to come here and (cough) collect my body. You'll go to Seoul and not come back. He cupped his hyung's cheeks and wiped away his tears. Please hyung, he pleaded with his left over energy he had in him after receiving so much beatings... At this point Taeyong only nodded moving his lovers head in his lap and crying slowly.

We'll meet again hyung I know our love is true, we will surely meet again maybe in a different timeline. But I promise I will come back only for you hyung he said with his broken Korean and It'll be our forever hyung.... Taeyong only nodded.

I'll wait for you Winwin, no matter how many year you take to come back. I'll always wait for you placing a kiss in his forehead.

Forever, Winwin whispered. He could feel his breath starting to get slower.

I love you Winwin...

I... I love you.... (cough) hyung and with that Winwin released his last breath.
His vision vanished as fast as he saw. Why would Taeyong call him Winwin? And why Winwin is dying? Why Taeyong's hair is pink coloured? He asked himself millions of questions.

End of flashback
So now he stood there by the window waiting for Taeyong to ask the questions which are clouded in his head. Taeyong arrived calling Sicheng to come and eat.
Sicheng just stood watching the rain without any emotion in his face. Sicheng! Taeyong called. After taking a deep breath he asked, Who are you?

A/n:
Sorry guys for not updating lately. College has started and it keeps me busy and stuff. But anyway thank for reading! I am planning on finshing this story! I don't know still. And i'll try to update more often.
Love you!!!