Chapter 11

Hey! Taeyong whispers. Sicheng looks up. They caught their eyes, studying each other, they both lean closer. Sicheng can feel Taeyong's hot breath on his lips sending shivers down his spine. His eyes widened when Taeyong's moist lips pressing against his in a very delicate manner as if he was a fragile piece of glass that could be broken any second.

They stayed like this for a moment, not moving their lips, just savouring the feeling of the other's lips on their own. Taeyong starts to move his lips slowly. Sicheng started to kiss back. Taeyong pulls him even closer and the kiss deepened. Taeyong kissed with passion and hunger for the other. Sicheng moaned against Taeyong as he felt his tongue meet his and sucking his bottom lip. Taeyong pulls away and joins their forehead slowly caressing Sicheng's cheek, Let's go home, yeah? He asks breathing heavily.

Can you able to stand? Taeyong asks holding Sicheng. Sicheng just noddes and gets up his head resting on Taeyong's chest.
They pull away before briefly looking into each other's eyes. Sicheng felt butterflies in his stomach, be just want to get by Taeyong like this forever.

Taeyong turns his back facing Sicheng and bents. Climb! He says indicating Sicheng to climb on his back. Sicheng tightens his grip around Taeyong's waist, his chin resting on the latter's shoulder and his hands around Taeyong's neck. Taeyong's hands rest on Sicheng's thighs holding him securely. Their bags on Sicheng's shoulders.

Cold air of Seoul hits Sicheng's face as they walk outside the campus, he shivers and nuzzles his face in Taeyong's neck sensing the latter's scent. He feels so familiar with the scent.

Suddenly he hears Winwin, don't leave me! The voice sounded like a pleading.

He shivered, he has started to hear things now. Who is Winwin? He asked himself. His thoughts were interrupted when he noticed that they were in a different neighborhood.

Your home? Sicheng asks hugging the latter tighter. Taeyong only noddes.