Chapter 9

Taeyong was sitting in the class beside Sicheng. These two arrived early, few students were there doing their own work.  He was looking at Sicheng who was doing his work without event sparing a glance at Taeyong. Taeyong looks up and sees Johnny entering the class .

He walks towards Johnny, hey Johnny. He says waving at him. Hey man, how are you?  Johnny waves back. Ya, I'm good. Taeyong replies sitting beside Johnny. So how it is going with Sicheng?  Johnny asks looking at him. Hmm... He is remembering something. Taeyong replies looking at Sicheng who was looking at him, Taeyong chuckles and turns towards Johnny.

Johnny, is it alright that I will expose the truth about us?

It's alright Taeyong. I believe that Sicheng will not mind saying it to others,yeah? He asks with his eyebrows slightly raised. I think so too... Anyway thank you Johnny.  Taeyong hugs Johnny. Oh man.... Get off someone is clearly jealous. Johnny smiles at him.

Sicheng glares at him and turns away. Taeyong walks back to his seat. Sicheng, he calls. Sicheng doesn't even budge to look at him. Hey.. What did I do? He asks sighing. Sicheng looks at him glaring straightly into his eyes and turns away quickly.

WInwin... Taeyong bites his lower lip. Before sicheng could even ask anything to Taeyong, the teacher walks in. He was confused why would Taeyong call him that.  It's the name of the boy he sees in his dream. He was so confused. Will Taeyong be related to that guy. Omg I'm thinking too much. He decided to ask about it after the class ends but he was mad and he didn't want to talk to Taeyong.