Chapter 5

Taeyong, we need to go for hunting. Jaehyun called. Taeyong sighed. I can't Jaehyun, I'm not hungry. Why don't you understand Tae? You're becoming weaker each day, just come. Jaehyun said. That's not true, Jaehyun. I'm totally fine. Of course he know that it's a lie, he sighs. He could feel himself getting paler, he could fell himself getting weaker but he decided to go to Sicheng's house to teach him Hangul, he promised him.

He wanted to see Sicheng. He can't afford to make Sicheng suspect anything about him. He can't scare him away now that he has finally becoming closer to Taeyong. He just need him. He can't lose him again.

He was in his own thoughts until Jaehyun called him again, Of course Tae, tell me when was the last time you fed yourself?  He bit his lower lip thinking, A month ago. But it doesn't matter, I'm perfectly fine. He replied. Oh yeah, it describes why you are getting paler everyday. Jaehyun says a little bit annoyed.

Taeyong doesn't reply, he knows that he needs to be fed. Listen, Taeyong if not for yourself then do it for Sicheng, okay?  You need him, right?  You need him to make him remember about Winwin, right?

Damn you Jaehyun.... Taeyong sighs.  Love you too Tae... Jaehyun smiles. Fuck off Jaehyun.... Taeyong rolls his eyes. Oh, you wish it was Sicheng  fucking you, right?  But don't worry your wish will soon come true. But first you need to feed yourself properly. So that you need energy. Jaehyun smirks at him.

Taeyong's cheeks started to get deep red. Shut up!  Jaehyun. Taeyong shouts. Ah... Someone is getting embrassed...! Okay, okay, I'll leave. I am gonna go hunting and I'll bring you some blood, okay?  And promise me Taeyong, you'll not starve yourself from now on... Okay?  Jaehyun asks him.

Yeah, okay. He sighs. I'll bring the blood in the morning. Just text me when you arrive home, okay? 

Okay, I am also leaving now, bye and be careful. Taeyong says. Yeah, go and enjoy yourself, bye. I'll see you soon. Jaehyun replies with a smile.

******

Sicheng tried to focus through darkness of a place ahead of him. He frowns when he sees two figures but it was blurry, he could see two boys running after each other and laughing which seems like a backyard of a house. He can't see their faces, it was blurry. He frowns again when he starts to hear them talking, their voices were so familiar to him. Hyung, wait!  A taller one among them screams, laughing. You have to catch me, Winwin. I'll not wait! The other one laughs, he was having a black hair and a bit shorter than the other while running around a tree. Hyung, wait!  Please stop. Winwin pants. I am getting tired.  The blacked haired boy looks at Winwin and stops running and comes near him. Hey, you okay Winwin?  By cupping his cheeks, a slow moan was all the response he could get. I am so sorry Winwin, the blacked haired guy hugs him. It's okay hyung, Winwin hugs him back.

Sicheng starts to pant and frown when he can't see or hear anything anymore and suddenly wakes up hearing a knock on his door.

               Thank you for reading guys...
                             Love you all....