Chapter 15

It's been a week since Taeyong disappeared and ofcourse Sicheng misses him a lot. So there he was standing in front of Taeyong's house knocking the door and whispering come back Taeyong please.  It has became a habit for him to visit Taeyong's household after school ends and it's been going on for a week. Please! He whispered leaning his forehead aganist the door. I miss you! He whispered again in the verge of crying. After few minutes staying like that, he turned to walk out. Maybe he'll be here tomorrow, I guess.  He thought to himself.

It already started to get dark. So, he hold his coat closer to him and turned into an alley leading to a shortcut to where his house is. It was a long walk but he liked it because he have to take his mind off Taeyong. Then he sensed someone behind him, following his footsteps. A fear runs down his spine. He slowly turns to look back to find a guy around his age smirking at him.

Before he started to move he was pushed aganist the wall by the guy and slammed his hands aganist Sicheng. Hey! Sicheng said glaring at the guy. You forgot me? The guy asked holding him tightly. Who are you? Sicheng asked. You really don't remember me huh, kitten?  The guy said. Myung Dae? Sicheng gasped his eyes widening with fear. Ha.. So you do remember princess. The guy smirked. I am not a princess! Sicheng scoffed and tried to push him. Not so fast kitten. Just move. Sicheng snapped.

Listen, I know I was an ass the last time we met. Myung said looking at Sicheng. We met? You kissed me in front of everyone and not to mention I was assaulted by you! Sicheng exclaimed annoyed. Ya I know. Myung replied looking down. Just come and have a drink with me. He said again looking at Sicheng. Sicheng's eyes widened, Are you crazy?! You must be if you think I'm going anywhere with you! He yelled.

Woah calm down it's just one little drink. Myung said. In case you haven't noticed I'm not interested in drinking. Sicheng yelled then tried to get past Myung again but the guy was annoyingly persistent. Hey move or I'll scream. He warned him.

There's no need just one drink and I'll leave you alone, call it an apology for assaulting you. Myung said. Sicheng knew this wasn't going to end so he gave in. I'm not going to drink anything but I'll go if this means you'll leave me alone. Sicheng said annoyed.

Deal. Myung said, he walked Sicheng to his motorbike around the corner of the road and handed him a helmet. Sicheng sighed then put on the helmet, once he got on the bike they rode off down the street.

Little did Sicheng know that Jaehyun was watching him from afar. What is he doing? He asked himself confused. Damn you Taeyong, where the fuck are you?? He said walking away hurriedly to his house.