Chapter 16

Thank you Johnny, you were so understanding! That's what friends are for Taeyong just make sure to take care of yourself and Sicheng too. Johnny said smiling at him. Taeyong hugged him. Okay, I'll get going, bye Johnny. Taeyong said walking out. Bye. Johnny said and waved at him. After some minutes Taeyong reached his house to see his friend Jaehyun mumbling something to himself while looking through his phone.

Hey. Taeyong called closing the door. Jaehyun looked up from his work and in a split second he was standing in front of Taeyong glaring at him. Where the fuck were you?? You disappeared without even saying a word, he growled. Do you even know how worried I was and do you even have an idea how worried Winwin was asking for you and coming here everyday!! Jaehyun snapped. Taeyong just stood there staring at Jaehyun. And.... Jaehyun started again. What is it? Taeyong asked. It's Winwin... Jaehyun said more like a whisper. What?! What happened to him?! Taeyong asked with a worried tone. He's w..with Myung Dae. Jaehyun said. What?!! What is he doing with him?! Oh God! Where are they? Taeyong started to tense.

I don't know but I saw Winwin got on Myung Dae's bike and then they drove downtown. Jaehyun said placing his hands on Taeyong's shoulders and slightly squeezing them. Sorry I didn't follow them. Taeyong darted past him and headed towards the door. Taeyong, I'll come too. Jaehyun called after him. No. Stay here keep an eye out if he shows up here! Taeyong yelled back running out. Oh god!! Please please nothing should happen to my boy! I can't lose him again. Taeyong mumbled in a pleading voice and in a matter of second he was gone. Jaehyun looked towards the door worriedly. Please this has to end well!

At The Bar

This place stinks. Sicheng said. Myung Dae chuckled. Yeah but they don't card you here so there's one perk. He said before taking a swig of the beer he ordered. Why don't you take a drink it'll help with whatever  it is that's bothering you. He said offering the bottle to Sicheng who scrunched his nose at the smell. No thanks I told I don't drink. Sicheng said pushing the bottle back. Neither did I till I found out how great it tastes. Myung Dae joked but Sicheng wasn't finding anything funny about his current situation in fact he just wanted to leave.

Look Myung Dae this has been great fun and all but I'm going to go. Sicheng said standing up from the table. No wait. You don't have to drink but at least let me treat you with something. Myung Dae said. Sicheng rolled his eyes. Fine just order me a coffee or something. He said sitting back down. Coffee it is I'll be right back. Myung Dae said standing up from the table, he headed over the bar and started talking to the bartender.

Is that him? The bartender asks silently watching Sicheng who was looking pretty uneasy. Myung Dae looked over at him. Yeah that's him.

The bartender nodded the started making Sicheng's coffee. After few minutes the coffee was  done and the bartender handed it to Myung Dae along with a small white plastic bag which contained 2 pills. Myung Dae smirked at the bartender then walked back over to Sicheng .

Here. He said handing the cup to Sicheng. Thanks. Sicheng said taking the cup, Myung Dae sat down staring at him.

Sicheng noticed Myung Dae's stare and started to get uncomfortable. What? He asked. Oh nothing, it's just that you look different. Myung Dae said. Different, like how? Sicheng asked confused. I don't know it kinda looks like you lost your spark or something. Myung Dae said looking at him. Sicheng scoffed and avoided his eyes. Myung Dae thought for himself and after a minute he realized, oh no way, did Taeyong just disappear without a word?! He asked. Sicheng glared at him. That's none of your damn business. He snapped. No, you're right it isn't. I'm sorry. Myung Dae said.

Sicheng sighed and picked up his coffee cup taking a small sip seeing as it was still hot. He cringed at the taste. Oh god this tastes like shit. He complained setting the cup back down.

Yeah, I guess they are only used to making alocohol. Myung Dae joked. Sicheng shrugged and started to feel a little funny. Woah..my head kinda hurts. He muttered rubbing his temple with both hands. Something's not right, Uh... Myung Dae I... I think I should g... get going, I'm n... not feeling too good. Sicheng said trying o stand up from where he was sitting suddenly his legs felt heavy and in fact his whole body was not responding to him. Myu... Myung Dae..? What's happening? He asked, his words were getting tired and drained. It's nothing just ... relax. And those were the last words Sicheng heard before darkness consumed him.