Chapter 17

Sicheng opened his eyes slowly but closed them again when he felt his head starting to thump. He hissed and held his hand completely unaware of the other's presence. "Its's nice to see you're awake". Sicheng opened his eyes again to see Myung Dae looking at him with an unwelcoming look in his eyes that made Sicheng feel uncomfortable. "Hm..Myung Dae? Wh...what's going on? ". He asked slowly sitting up."I just wanted to talk". Myung Dae said. Sicheng looked around the surroundings and started to panic."In a dungeon like room? Are you crazy?! Let me go now!! he exclaimed.

"God, you whine a lot". Myung Dae said rolling his eyes. "What do you want?". Sicheng asked. "Calm down I'm not going to hurt you,not that much at least". Myung Dae said. Sicheng started to look around for a way out. "There's no point in trying to leave you"ll eventually get lost. Myung Dae said smirking. "What the fuck do you actually want?". Sicheng snapped. Myung Dae chuckled then got in front of Sicheng's face roughly pushing him against the wall. "You're here because of Taeyong". He said.

"W-what?Why?". Sicheng asked. "Because he likes you and I need him to be here". Myung Dae said."Why do you need him here?". Sicheng asked struggling against Myung Dae's grasp. "Because he's done something damn stupid years ago". And Sicheng suddenly realized something. "You're a vampire too". He exclaimed as a fear runs down his spine. Myung Dae smirked flashing a toothy grin. "I need you to be quiet now". Myung Dae said his eyes turning bright red ever so slowly. "W-what do you mean? What are you going to do?". Sicheng asked panicking.

Myung Dae rolled his eyes as he started looking through a dark duffel bag he brought along with him. Sicheng slowly got up while Myung Dae was distracted, he started edging away from him towards the door and the second he got a chance he ran. Sicheng picked up his pace and turned around a corner and saw a steps leading towards the alleyway. Sicheng attempted to make a run but was caught by Myung Dae who wrapped his arms around Sicheng restricting the younger's movement.

"You fuck! Trying to escape while my back was turned huh? How dumb". Myung Dae growled at Sicheng with dark red eyes which were piercing through Sicheng's and his teeth in a full display. Sicheng was fighting against his hold. "Let me go! I just wanna go home!". Sicheng yelled as tears run down his face. "Maybe it's time to restrain you". He said and dragged Sicheng to the same room. "P-please stop! Leave m-me alone! Get off!". Sicheng cried. "Oh stop crying like a little bitch". Myung Dae snapped.

He grabbed some duct tape and put a strip of it over Sicheng's mouth."That's better now".

__

Taeyong ran all the way to Sicheng's house and hammered the front door until someone answered.Mrs.Dong opened the door. "Taeyong?What are you doing here , Sicheng said you went somewhere?". She asked confused. "Hello mam". Taeyong bowed. "I'm sorry but how do you know me mam? "He asked a little flushed. "Oh,Sicheng has said a lot about you". She said. Taeyong could only smile he felt embarrassed. "Mam have you seen Sicheng?". Taeyong asked. Sicheng? No he went out a while ago and said he will be back but he never did, I thought he might have been with you". Mrs.Dong said getting worried. Taeyong sighed and ran off again. "Ta-Taeyong!". Mrs.Dong yelled after him but the latter was already out of sight. He started to search around everywhere but there was no sign of Sicheng. He tried calling his phone.

__

Sicheng's phone rang in his pocket and he tried to get it but his hands were tied. Myung Dae sighed then walked over to him, he went into Sicheng's pocket and took out his phone. "Taeyong is calling, it's about time". He said smirking. Sicheng was panicking. "Hello Taeyong". Myung Dae said answering the phone. "Myung Dae! You asshole you better not have touched Sicheng or I'l kill you!. Taeyong threatened. "I can't promise that". Myung Dae said smugly. "Just let him go!" Taeyong demanded. "Not until you come here". Myung Dae said. "I'll give you 5 minutes to get down here, any later and your beloved's pretty face might not stay so pretty." He threatened. Sicheng was even more scared now. "Fine just don't touch him! Where are you?" Taeyong asked. "I'll send you the info in a second but in the meantime...". Myung Dae hung up and smirked.

"This is going to be fun!"