Chapter 2

Hyung, there is going to be a new student in our class. Haechan said to Taeyong, who was writing something without paying attention to anyone.

Hearing Haechan say something like that he immediately asked Who is that?  Is it a boy or a girl?  Whoa... Hyung why so excited...? I think it's a guy Jaemin replied. N.. Nothing just asking... Have you guys seen him? 

Many of them saw him, many said he is cute and he is not from Korea, Haechan said. Uh... Okay. Taeyong was lost in his thoughts.

Hey, Jaehyun smiled softly. Taeyong looks at him and gives a forced smile. It's gonna be fine, maybe this year you'll get lucky...!  Jaehyun smiles sadly at him. Taeyong chuckles bitterly.

Soon the teacher arrived, Taeyong still didn't dared to look up, he continued his work. Soon the teacher drawed everyone's attention, so students today we have a new student with us.

Taeyong looked at the boy, his eyes widened and his breath hitched.... He looked at those eyes..... Winwin he whispered.

You came back.

You can introduce yourself, teacher said to him.

Hi, I am Dong Sicheng and I'm from China.
He was a little shy and smiled looking down at his hands. Taeyong still can't believe what was happening around him.  His Winwin came back, he kept his promise. Jaehyun smiled softly towards him, I said that you'll be lucky this time... Taeyong chuckled and he was so excited.

You can sit next to Taeyong, Taeyong raise your hand so Sicheng can recognize you, teacher said and so Taeyong raised his hand and Sicheng came and sat next to him.

Taeyong was staring at him,,he don't know for how long and with his intense gaze Sicheng started to feel awkward. Winwin... Taeyong whispered. Uh.... I am sorry, I am not Winwin, my name is Sicheng.... Taeyong sighed hearing this. Sorry I was just carried away with my thoughts. I am Lee Taeyong, he said extending his arm toward the boy.

I am Dong Si Cheng. He shook his hand and smiled cutely toward him. At this point Taeyong want to hug him so bad and say I missed you, but he can't because Winwin doesn't remember him....

Winwin ah... Why?... Just why?  Why can't you remember me, you came back but you forgot me ah.... Why?.... I will make you remember....

I hope this is good.... And sure Winwin came back, he kept his promise.
Anyway thank you for reading ♡Love you all....