Chapter 4

After I graduated high school I never saw Taehyung again. I looked for him but it's hard to find someone who doesn't want to see you and besides we moved to our new house two years ago so it's really hard for me to find him. I think Its good for the both of not to see each other again.

I'm working at a cafe near to my university. I need to work to support myself, since my father don't support me financially he keep saying that Im useless and trash and it's enough that Im living in his house. Sometimes, I want to talk back and argue with them. I need to work hard and find many sidelines as much as possible. I cant even have a rest nor sleep for a whole week because of my busy schedules.

I wanted to leave that place so that I dont need to give them my money but what if my brother came back looking for me? I dont have any pictures of him anymore since my father burned them all saying that hes dead and I shouldnt be waiting for him. Good thing that I manage to save the necklace that he gave but the picture inside it was burned I cant nearly see our face anymore but I didnt throw it away. I still have it and I bring it with me all the time. It serves a lucky charm for me and a motivation whenever Im tired.

I'm studying Law right now. I don't know why I choose this course but maybe because no one is there to protect me anymore so I need to protect myself and other people. Also, I remember my brother who wanted to take this course but since we dont have money and I need money too so I can continue my studies he decided to work first. He keep telling me that my brother will be a honorable Lawyer someday so I should be proud of him and he jokingly said that I should brag how skillful and intelligent he is.

"Have you heard the news? Were going to have new transferee students here."

Yes, I saw one of them at the gate early this morning! And hes so handsome. Hes definitely my ideal guy!

Really?! I want to see him too! Im excited to see the other guys too!

I cant help but to eavesdrop a little to their conversation. I guess there will be a new popular guys this year.

I saw a lot of students blocking the hallway. I think the transferee students that theyre talking about arrived. I saw some handsome unfamiliar faces. Is that the new students?

Well they look nice but waitisn't that... It's Kim Taehyung right? I can't be mistaken I know my best friend very well I mean ex-best friend. I saw Trisha clinging into Taehyung's arm. Wow. They're still together. I hope all relationship last that long anyways lets just ignore them for now I dont have time to reminisce my painful past.

I'm on my first class today. I sat on the back of the class since no one notice my existence as always. And thats all good it is okay for me to be ignored I dont want to trust anyone anymore.

"Okay, class you may take your seat." Mrs. Kang said

"So we have a new student here. He is also studying Law." An unfamiliar boy enter the classroom.

"Hello! I'm Kim Namjoon. I hope we all can get a long." the Namjoon one said smiling revealing his dimples. He's cute.

 He's cute