Chapter 8

My eyes are swollen right now how I can hide this? I decided to skip all of my class the whole day I just don't feel like going besides this is the first time Im skipping class.

Im on my way out of the university when I saw Jin and Suga are talking to each other. I think they're talking about serious matter, I mean they look very serious. I was about to ignore them but I stopped my tracked when Jin started talking.

"What is your plan now? You're already successful."

"What plan?"

"Dont give me that attitude; you know what Im talking about."

"What? I actually don't have any idea."

"Yah! Min Yoongi."

Wait, what the heck did just I heard? M-min Y-yoongi? Brother? Maybe Im just mistaken; my brother is as sweet as sugar. I better get going if they found out that Im eavesdropping Im sure Ill be dead.

"Im talking about your sister that you left way back then. You said you will find her, you promised." My hands became cold, I want to leave now but I cant move a single step away from them.

"I don't know? Promises are meant to be broken anyways."

I feel my heart stop beating for a moment. Im trying my best to convince myself that Suga is not my brother. My brother wont abandon me like this. He will keep his promises.

"Hey! Yoongi. Are you sure about that? Remember what you've said to her. Are you not bothered that she's maybe waiting for you? What if she's still living a miserable life? What if every day shes hoping that youll get her back from that miserable place? She need you Yoongi, youre younger sister need you. Your mother passed away and your father and step mother are abusing your sister. Are really okay with that? I sobbed; I didnt notice that Im already crying. Im waiting for his answer hoping that he will say something good. He let out a deep sigh before he answered Jin.

"I just want a new life not as Min Yoongi but as Suga. Maybe my sister already forgot that he has a brother and even my promises. I don't even remember her face or her name."

"I really can't believe you're saying this Yoongi. I feel bad for your sister." I gathered all my remaining strength and I quickly run away from them not wanting to hear some hurtful words from my own brother.

Wow. Am I really not that important to him? He doesn't even know my name anymore. I dont want to believe what Ive heard. My brother wont do this. I feel like a trash, people always throw me and set me a side when they dont need me anymore.

Im on my way home still crying, I really have no hope right now I thought my brother would save me from this hell. I waited and trusted him but he just dumped me and left for good. As soon as I reach our house I saw my father talking to an unfamiliar man. He is not that tall but compare to Namjoon he is short.

"What do you want? I heard your mother died a year ago and your lovely step father died last month in a car accident so why youre here? Don't tell me you want me to raise you too? That useless girl is enough for me." Is he referring me? Excuse me he didn't even raised me I raised myself.

"Don't worry Im not going to live here in this small house. I bet my sister is living a miserable life here. Look you're a total mess."

Wait what? Sister? Is he my brother? But father said that her mom died a year ago does this mean hes my half-brother?

"So you're saying that you don't need anything from me?" Why would he need something from you? As if youre going to help him.

"Of course, I don't need anything from you. After all this years you're useless to us you didn't even support me instead my step-father supported me and gave me and my mom a nice life. My sister is indeed unlucky to be here with you."

"How dare you talk to your father like that." He was about to punch my half-brother but he dodged it. Nice.

"Don't you ever dare hurt me or my sister again or you will regret it. Anyways Im here to take my sister away from you. This is the right time."

"And who are you to say that? Cho-Hee will not leave this house."

"Well Im his brother and beside she's in her legal age right now so she can choose whatever she wanted. Is she going to stay here or go with me? I bet she will not stay here. I've been watching her secretly for years and she's really having a miserable life with you." If youre watching why didnt you help me all this years? But thank you Lord for answering my prayer this half-brother of mine is really my angel.

"Cho-Hee, you can go out now. Stop hiding there and choose. Will you stay here or go with your brother?" Do you really need to ask? Isnt obvious?

"Im indeed living a miserable life here and my dad and my step mom always torture me. I won't hesitate anymore Im going with you." I want to leave this place.

"Well then my sister have decided and that's her final decision so don't you ever dare look for us because you have never been a good father to the both of us."

"Don't you ever dare come back. Let's be strangers." my father said angrily as he slammed the door. As if Ill let you beat me again.

"Kaja dongsaeng-ah." I was surprised when I saw his face. Hes handsome, so handsome

"Uhm, do you mind if I asked your full name brother?" I asked him. I cant still believe that I have another brother.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you. Jimin my name is Park Jimin your half-brother. If youre wondering I got my surname from my mom."

He smiled brightly at me, I tried my best to process everything at once. He offered me to stay at his place which is I accept obviously since I dont have a place to go. As were in our way to his place he keep asking me random questions while hes driving like what foods do I like, my favorite color, foods that I hate, am I cat or a dog lover, do I have I boyfriend and etc.

We stopped in front of a huge and expensive gate then it opened by itself. I was stunned at massive house right in front of me.

"Oppa? Why are we here?"

"This is our house you silly girl." He giggled.

"Im not dreaming right?"

"Close your mouth before a fly comes in. Youre not dreaming you will be staying here with me from now on." he said still giggling.

"Well this is going to be your house too. We're going to live her until you graduate."

"Wait, oppa until I graduate? So where will we live then after I graduate?"

"Well we're going to L.A for maybe about years because we need to." I nod I dont want to ask questions anymore. I know hes also tired.

"You better sleep now you need to go to your university tomorrow. Youre quite far away from your university so Ill be your service from now on. My sister is such a genius I heard you're studying Law huh?

"Well, Im not that smart. Anyways thank you for everything oppa."

"You're always welcome. Im sorry I didn't take you right away from that man. Im a bad oppa to my dongsaeng." Im quite guilty because I was upset that he didnt help me right away

"No you're not. Im happy that you saved me."