Chapter 18

"Cho-Hee can you please tell me everything about our brother. I really want to see him. Please do it for your oppa. Tell me where he is. I think this is the right time it's been a year though. Don't worry no matter where he is we're going to look for him. Im going to do everything just to find him so we can asked him if he wanted to be with us." Jimin oppa

I just stared at Jimin oppa for a while and stared at Yoongi oppa

"No need to look for him, you know him very well."

"What do you mean about that? I know him very well?"

"Uhm, you're making us curious Cho-Hee-ah." Jungkook said.

"Well actually our brother is here."

"Cho-Hee, I know I treated my members like my real brother but what are you talking about?"

"Okay I will tell it straight to the point."

"Jimin oppa meet our brother Min Yoongi

"HAHAHA. Cho-Hee I didn't know you're so good at joking. I should hang out with you more often. You're only joking right?" Jin oppa asked waiting for my answer.

"No. Im not."

"Yah, Cho-Hee don't play with us."

"Asked him for yourself then." I said as I point Yoongi oppa.

"Hyung is it true?" Jimin oppa asked.

"Yah. Yoongi you mean that your little sister you want to look for way back then is Cho-Hee?" Jin oppa asked in disbelief.

"Hyung? So it's true?"

"Yes. Im your brother. Im the one who didn't protect you guys because I want to live a new life." Yoongi oppa said as a tear rolled from his eyes and he walked out.

As Yoongi oppa walked out we just remained silent.

"I can't believe Yoongi is your brother Jimin and Cho-Hee." Namjoon oppa broke the silence.

"And I can't believe he cried. He never cried in front of us." J-hope said I feel bad about my oppa.

"Well he only cries when he thinks about Cho-Hee " Taehyung talked for the first time.

"But Cho-Hee, what does Yoongi talking about living a new life?" Jin asked.

"I heard you guys that day when you guys are talking. I heard that he don't want to look for me anymore and he wanted to have a new life he even forget my name." I said holding my tears.

"Oh, that day? He did say something like that but I remember that's not the only thing that he said to me. Did you really hear everything?" Jin oppa asked me.

"No because I walked away after hearing that he doesn't want to look for me anymore and he wants to start a new life. I just don't want to bother him anymore I want him to be happy even without me." I said.

"Well the last thing I remember he took back everything what he have said. He realized that maybe you're not in a good condition and still with your father so he will look for you because he misses you so much and even promise is meant to be broken he will make sure that he will fulfill his promises to you because he loves you that's what he says."

"He tried to look for you after you left until now you're here. We're really both sorry for not believing you for hurting you and Im sorry for not choosing you." Taehyung said as he cries..

"Hey what's happening? You guys hurt my best friend Cho-Hee why? And what about choosing? Can someone explain everything?" Jungkook asked confusedly.

"I hate myself for not believing her I hate myself because I choose someone who is not worth it for my love. I hate myself for not choosing her and I regret everything what I've said. I hate myself for not fulfilling my promises and I wanted to tell you that I didnt regret my decision for being with your side for about ten years." Taehyung said as he keeps crying and decided to walk away from us too.

We just remained shocked at his sudden action specially me. I can feel that he is so sincere and really sorry so I feel bad about him.

"So what's happening now?" J-hope oppa said confused

"I just wanted to know who is our brother but why so many revelation?" Jimin oppa said as he massages his temple.

"Hey explain everything. Im so jealous right now."

"Jungkook are you confessing your feelings right now? This is not the right time though." Jin teased but Jungkook just give him a death glare.

"Cho-Hee just tell us everything jebal." Jungkook said.

"Taehyung was my bestfriend for ten years.

"You mean... Taehyung was your bestfriend and the one who left you?" Namjoon widened his eyes and I just nod.

"So it means the one you love way back then was Taehyung too?" I just nodded too.

"If I had known it before, I had beaten him long time ago."

I just walked out of the room leaving the five shocked men there. I need to look for Yoongi and Taehyung. I need to talk to them.