Chapter 10

Taehyung POV

It's been a months since I saw Cho-Hee to be honest that day I feel bad for her. I think I regret all of what I've said. Im quite harsh I admit and I didnt plan to hurt her.

I saw Jin-hyung in the cafeteria with a girl? Is she new here I think not, she seems familiar. I was about to ask the girl but before I could reach them the girl left so I don't have any chance to meet that girl.

"Hey hyung's what's up." I greet my hyungs with my box shape smile.

"You're back? I thought you guys will be there for two months?" Jhope hyung said.

"Well it turned out this way besides I miss my girlfriend." Not sure if I do miss her though

"Miss girlfriend my butt. Oh come on Taehyung how come you and Yoongi fell in love with them? Because of the appearance? As your hyung and the oldest member in this group I don't really like them a lot and when I say I lot, its a lot-lot more on what you think."

I didn't respond because I think Jin hyung is right. I only choose Trisha because I thought she has a good personality like her appearance but as the time pass by I can see her true self. Now I really doubt my decisions in my life.

"So where is Yoongi-hyung?" Namjoon hyung broke the silence.

"I don't know. Maybe he is sleeping somewhere. You know him very well."

"By the way who is the beautiful girl who is sitting here earlier?"

"Beautiful girl? Oh you mean the girl who is sitting here?"

"Hyung, you just repeated what I've said."

"Geez, Taehyung you don't recognized her?" Namjoon hyung said teasingly

"She's kinda familiar. I think I know her for a long time or maybe not?

"Of course you know her but I don't know if you know her for a long time you're not that close." Jin-hyung rolled his eyes.

"You guys are making me more curious. Just tell it to me hmp hmp." I said while trying my best to do an aegyo.

"Eww stop that you're not cute." J-hope hyung looked at me in disgust.

"Just tell me who she is.

"She's Cho-Hee, the nerdy girl you know. We told you that she's just hiding her beauty somehow look how gorgeous she is." Namjoon hyung said while smiling.

"Im so thankful to the person who convinced her to reveal her beauty."

Wait what the heck? Who is this person who convinced her to reveal her beauty? I feel somehow betrayed when we're still best friend I tried to convinced her for so long to not to hide her beauty but she doesnt want to listen.

Cho-Hees POV

It's been a months since I change my appearance and Im glad that I didnt see my brother and Taehyung for a while. Jin said they are on a business trip. At first Im shocked, how can students work and have a business at the same time right? Theyre quite awesome but Im still upset to them.

Im in the vocal room, planning to sing a song right now but first things first, I need to make sure the door is locked the door first so no one can enter while Im here.

I started to vocalized first before I started singing the song I used to sing with my brother.

Here's to my brother

Remember everyday

No matter what I've said

Here's what I'd like to say

I will always love you

Be with you to the end

When no else is around

I will be your friend

Cause I love my brother

And I always will

Im proud to be your sister

That's how I feel

Someday when were far away

And the miles keep us apart

You will discover

I love my brother

And you'll know it in your heart

I didn't realize I was crying while singing this song. I remember the days when were happily singing this together. I never sing this again when he left me because I want to sing this song again with him. But I think its not going to happen anymore so maybe this is the last time I will sing this song remembering him.

As I finished the song I heard someone is knocking at the door. I was startled but I was taken aback when I heard Yoogis voice. Did he heard me singing that song? Oh my goodness Min Cho-Hee you're messing his life again.

"Whos in there? Hey, can you please open the door? Where did you get that song, I mean why are you singing that song? Hey is there a problem there?"

Im doomed.

Yoongi POV

I just woke up because it's getting hotter outside I don't want my skin to be burnt. Im actually finding the other members because Im bored. Well my girlfriend is somewhere I don't know actually we're not that official yet shes just assuming so I let her assumed. Im not sure about my feelings you know.

So Ive decided to go to the vocal room first maybe they're practicing there. It's so quiet here its kinda scary

As I walked in the hallway I heard someone is singing and the voice is coming at the vocal room. As soon as I reach the vocal room I clearly hear what the girl is singing.

Here's to my brother

Remember everyday

No matter what I've said

Here's what I'd like to say

I will always love you

Be with you to the end

When no else is around

I will be your friend

Cause I love my brother

And I always will

I'm proud to be your sister

That's how I feel

Someday when were far away

And the miles keep us apart

You will discover

I love my brother

And you'll know it in your heart

Wait this song is familiar? If Im not mistaken I used to sing this song with my sister? No, Im just being paranoid. I guess you just missed my sister. She's happy now, you can make a new life now as Min Suga.

But since Im curious I asked who is in the room I asked her many questions but she don't response well I will just leave her.

"You have a nice voice. I remember my little sister in this song we use to sing this way back then. Oh well, I got to go now take care." Why did I say so many things to a stranger?