Chapter 6

Taehyung's POV

"No it's okay Ill head out now. I guess your friend is bad at choosing." What did just she said? Im bad at choosing? Hah.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung how can you be so rude to a girl?" I was taken aback when Jhope-hyung hissed at me in anger. What? Im not being rude.

"Right, what's with you today? I didn't expect that coming." Namjoon-hyung looked at me in disbelief and followed Jhope-hyung leaving me, Suga and Jin hyung here.

"I didn't do anything right? I mean, I was quite friendly at her."

"Kim Taehyung, are you really dumb? You hurt her feelings, I thought you pitied her? Wheres the sympathy?" Jin-hyung asked me.

"What's with that girl she's not that special and I agree she's a nerdy." Suga-hyung commented.

"How can you say that? You have a feelings right? Yoongi, you know the feeling of living a miserable life. You knew that very well." Jin-hyung walked away.

"What's with everyone today?" Im really annoyed today, its Cho-Hees fault.

Cho-Hee's POV

I guess Im not used to this version of him. Hes not the person that I used to know, the man that I loved. Hes not the Kim Taehyung I know. Hes a complete different person.

Cho-Hee you okay?" J-hope? Followed by Namjoon? Why are they here?

"Sorry about Taehyung, we don't know what's with him today he is actually nice."

I dont know what to say anymore. Im really sad and upset so I cant stop my bursting emotion.

"Don't mind him your song is actually the best." J-hope cheered, I smiled weakly at him.

"Hes right its a stupid song. I used to sing it to him. I mean to my ex-best friend way back then. I remember when he always asked me to sing that song Im happy to sing that song for him because that was my real feelings for him."

"So you mean you loved your ex-best friend?" I nod at Namjoon

"But I didn't confess. Im afraid that our friendship will be ruined.

"I feel bad for you. Its making me sad." I feel bad for myself too. I deserve better too right?

_____________

Its been a months and I keep avoiding Taehyung. Im happy somehow because Jin, J-hope and Namjoon are always here for me. They said that I can consider the three of them as my friends. They helped me a lot and somehow I have a reason to wake up in the morning to keep fighting so

I can survive. I was walking when someone pushed me making me fell in the floor. I quickly stand and brushed my pants. I saw Trisha with her minion.

"Well-well the news is true, the useless trash is here."

"And you're planning to steal our boyfriend's so youre always with their friends?" I raised my right eyebrow in confusion, Are they taking drugs? What are they talking about?

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh come on don't play dumb here. You want to steal Taehyung from Trisha and my sweet Suga from me?" Here we go again, making an assumption and hypothesis without a reliable data.

"For your information Im not planning to steal them and Im not playing dumb you are. So please stop ruining my day. Do me a favor and leave me alone." I saw how their eyes twitch then I was too late to defend myself when they started attacking me like mental retarded person they are. Im trying my best to avoid their hands as they keep beating me up,

"Yah stop that!"

"What's going on?! Hey! What do you think the two of you are doing?" I heard someone shouted from a far but before I could see them I feel weak and fell to the floor and my sight becomes dark.

Hoseok's POV

Me, Jin-hyung, and Namjoon are walking in the hallway when suddenly we heard voices. It's like someone are fighting. Actually we don't want to get involved in the fight but as soon as I saw Cho-Hee is being beaten by this ugly girls I ran towards them. I don't know why Yoongi and Taehyung like this two, theyre fake, everything are fake from them.

"What do you thing the two of you are doing?" I glared at them then I checked Cho-Hee who suddenly fainted.

"Oppa she started it. We're just passing by then suddenly she want to fight us were just defending ourselves." Trisha said trying to be cute like eww. Dirty snakeu.

"Passing by? You're so bad at lying. Idiot we saw everything you're the one who started the fight right? She doesnt have time to defend herself because your beater her up like a madman. Look she got new bruises." Namjoon looked at them coldly.

I guess they dont use theyre brain often.

"The important thing here is we need to bring Cho-Hee to the clinic let's leave this two female dog here.

Cho-Hee's POV

"She's regaining her consciousness."

As soon as I heard Namjoons voice I slowly opened my eyes to see... What's going on? Wait where am I? What happened?

"Omo! Cho-Hee-ah you're awake." Jin bright face pops right in front of me.

I scanned the room Im in the school clinic?

"Geez, were so worried about you. I want to beat those bijj who hurt you." I laughed at J-hopes expression. Hes upset and mad for my sake. Im happy because they saved me from those two crazy girls.

Before I can speak Taehyung and Suga oppa suddenly entered the clinic room.

"How could that nerdy girl hurt my girlfriend?" Suga looked at me angrily. What? Now, its my fault? Im the injured one here!

"How many times do I have to tell you stay away from my girl. Please stop hurting her." I looked at them in disbelief.

Im the one who is injured here like what the heck is going on?

"The two of you need to calm down, what are you even talking about?" Jin tried to calm the two of them

"My girlfriend said that nerdy girl hurt them like how could she? Are you seeking an attention?" I glared at Suga and he was surprised for a second. I hate it when someone say that Im seeking an attention or affection from someone.

"What are you talking about hyung? Can't you see Cho-Hee has many bruises, she even fainted because of them. Your girlfriend actually has no sign of bruises over her body and you actually believed her?" Im glad that J-hope is defending me but I actually dont care anymore. Believe whatever they want. Im tired explaining myself and proving my innocence.

"We saw everything your girlfriends attacked Cho-Hee first. End of discussion" Namjoon said coldly.

"So now youre on that nerdy girl side." Suga walked away shutting the door really hard leaving a loud noise in the room.

"Why would you believe in that girl you don't even know hee. We didnt even know if shes telling the truth."

"What the heck Kim Taehyung? We already told you that we saw everything so what do you want to say that we're lying too just to defend her?"

"Im your friend for years Namjoon hyung you better believe in me."

"Wow, just wow says the one who end his ten years of friendship because of a single misunderstanding. What a narrow minded person." I looked at his eyes with my eyes full of anger and hatred.