Chapter 19

relief when I realize that's Yoongi oppa.

I walked towards him but I stopped as soon as I heard his sobs. I don't know if I should talk to him right now. Im nervous and it hurts me a lot whenever I see him cry like this, as far as I remember the last time he cried like this when our mother died.

Never mind I need to approach him and I sat beside him.

"W-why a-are y-you here." He stammered because he is still crying.

"I k-know you're still mad at me. You have the right to be mad at me because I hurt you so much."

"I shouldn't believe those two bitch. I should believe you first."

"And I tried to break my promise to you. Im so sorry but believe me I tried everything just to look for you in the past fifteen years. Im so sorry for saying bad words that hurts you so much. I want you to know that you're not a burden to me at all. I really love you because you're the only one I have youre my inspiration in everything. Oppa is so sorry for hurting his princess but believe me I really love you and miss you so much. I know you can't forgive me yet and I can understand your decisions if you don't want me to be your brother anymore."

I cried, I can't utter a single word I embrace him tightly. The both of us cried even more in each others embrace.It's been a long time since I hugged him like this. I feel so safe in his embraced.

"I already forgave you and I can't bear to see you crying like this, I don't want my brother to be like this. I want to see your gummy smile instead of you crying like a baby. Look your eyes are swollen." I said and I chuckle a little.

"I know that you won't leave me that's why when I heard you're going to abandoned me I can't believe it. I admit Im mad at you for that but if that's what makes you happy I can sacrifice everything for you because I love you so much." I said as I tighten the hug more.

"Im glad that you're aware that those two female dogs are just fakes and liars. Im glad that happened because I can't accept Jessica to be my sister in law." I said as I release the hug and I saw that he smiled a little.

"Don't worry now oppa arasso? Because my decisions is to be with your side and Jimin oppa side forever and we can live a new and perfect life together so don't cry anymore you look like an ugly dumpling." I said as I wipe his tears and he chuckle.

"I miss my princess so much." he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Yah, Jiminie pabo. Don't hide there and join us you stupid mochi. You look like a crazy kid there crying alone." Yoongi oppa said and I saw Jimin oppa with swollen eyes too. Did he cry also? He approached us and sat beside us.

"Y-you guys are so dramatic. But Im happy that we're complete now." Jimin oppa said as he wipes his tears.

"Im happy too. I thought Cho-Hee will not forgive me anymore but Im happy she did and I promise that we're going to start a new life together including the five dorky boys who live here also." he smiled, I really miss that smile.

"I realized just now that Jungkook will make fun of us because we're short and he will say that 'told you it's in your blood hyung'." The three of us laughed together,

We chatted for a bit then I remembered I need to talk to Taehyung too.

"Uhm, you guys can talk to each other. I need to find someone." I said as I excuse myself.

"Cho-Hee -ah he is in his room the password to his room is 1091. Because 10 is his favorite number while 9 and 1 is your favorite number. Go talk to him. Hwaiting." Yoongi-oppa cheered for me.