Chapter 11

"You have a nice voice. I remember my little sister in this song we use to sing this way back then. Oh well, I got to go now take care."

Wow he remembered that but he doesn't even know my name. I really want to hug him tightly I want to tell him that Im his sister. I want to ask him many questions but if I did that I will ruin his peaceful life. He wanted to live a new life so I want to grant his wish. I dont want to bother him anymore.

______

Im on my room right now studying then suddenly my brother, Jimin entered my room he looks tired but he still have this bright smile on his face. Hes really an amazing person, Im really proud of him and Im indeed lucky to have a brother like him.

"Oppa you're already here? I thought you're going to be late?"

"Well I have to tell you something." I held his hands. I know hes nervous and hes hesitating to tell me something. I wanted him to feel at ease.

"Go on brother. If something is bothering you, tell me Im here to listen."

"Remember when I said we're going to L.A after you graduated? I think we cannot wait your graduation anymore we need to go to L.A as soon as possible Y/N."

"Okay brother, I understand don't worry. I will just fix everything I need so we can go to L.A as soon as possible." I said with reassuring smile. I dont want him to feel bad for me.

"Sorry, I need to do some important business there. Don't worry I will still take care of you there." he embraced me tightly. I smiled sometimes this brother of mine can be so clingy. I know he will take care of me it is okay if we move to different places as long as I have him.

Its been a week and I have fixed everything I needed and anytime soon were free to leave but I don't want to tell my brother yet, I think I need one more month to be with my friends and to see Yoongi oppa and even Taehyung one last time.

Since I have a lot of vacant time I went to the rooftop. I want to have some fresh air.

"Well-well look who's here Jessica. The nerdy girl. Oops she's not a nerdy girl anymore but she's still a useless and trash." I rolled my eyes. Its Trisha and her minion. A dumb combo.

"What do you want? Taehyung is yours now so stop disturbing me."

"What do you think you are? You think you can beat us like that you're useless."

"You don't know everything about me, once you know it you will regret it. Wait till they realize that you guys are actually fake and liars. You guys are just pretty outside but rotten inside."

I was about to leave when Trisha pulled my hair and I hissed and pain. This girl doesnt know how to use her brain. I already said that I dont want a fight. Shes really testing my temper.

You think youre strong to defend yourself? I would have just kept quiet until theyre tired of this drama but Jessica pulled the necklace that my brother gave, from me.

Give that back.

What if we dont want to?

I said give that back to me Jessica. My eyes widen when I saw Jessica is trying to throw my necklace.

STOP IT! I rushed to her and tried to get my necklace but Trisha held me as she signals Jessica to throw my necklace. Out of frustration I pushed Trisha hard and rushed to Jessica as I tried my best to get the necklace back. She keeps pulling my hair and I started to fight back so I can get my precious necklace away from her.

Whats going on here?! I was shocked when Taehyung pulled me away from Jessica. I glared at her. Shes still holding my necklace.

"So youre expecting me to believe you that you didnt hurt them at all." I dont care about his thoughts anymore. All I need is to get the necklace back and leave this place as soon as possible.