Chapter 16

We arrived at our house it's still big but the style of the house changed it became more modern than the last time.

I will just call the others so wait here okay? They're actually excited to meet you." I nodded at him.

As soon as Jimin oppa left. I saw Jungkook coming out from a room half asleep but when he saw me he widened his eyes. Then he rushed to me.

"OMO YOU'RE HERE! I MISS YOU MY PRINCESS." Jungkook embraced me tightly

"I miss you too Kookie." I said as I break the hug.

"You're becoming more beautiful." he pouted.

"Don't worry you're still cute as bunny." I teased.

"IM REALLY HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"

"Please minimize your voice." I said as I cover his mouth.

"YAH JUNGKOOK-AH WHY ARE YOU SO LOUD?" I heard someone nagged like an angry mom I look around to see Seokjin oppa?

"Omooo, Seokjin-oppa?"

"Did we met before?" Jin said as he scanned my face.

"HOW COULD YOU FORGET ME AGAIN?!

"CHO-HEE?!!!!." Jin said as he widened his eyes I just giggle at his reaction.

"Hyung why are you so loud?"

"Why do you keep nagging like an angry mom hyung?" I heard two familiar voices.

"Namjooniee and Hobi oppa." I said as I hug the both of them tightly.

"Uhm, Miss this is kinda awkward." Namjoon said shyly.

"You didn't recognize me again right?" I pouted.

"OMO! CHO-HEE?! OMG IT'S REALLY YOU?" J-hope oppa said and the both of them widened their eyes.

"It's been a long time my friend. How have you been?" Namjoon asked me.

"And how come you're here?" Jin added.

"Wait you guys know Cho-Hee?" Jungkook asked confusedly

"Yes actually Im her classmate way back then. And the four of us are actually friends."

"Hey! Why are you guys so loud?" Jimin oppa approached us.

"So you guys already met my lovely sister?"

"WAIT, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?"

"YOU MEAN YOUR SISTER IS CHO-HEE?"

"WHY SO MANY REVELATIONS?"

"Why? Im her brother I already told you guys that I have a half-sister right? Cho-Hee is my half-sister what's the problem with that?"

"Hyung, the four of them are friends. Namjoon hyung and Cho-Hee were classmates way back then."

"Wait what? Why didn't you tell me sooner? What a cool coincidence huh?"

"I never expect that we would see Cho-Hee again. Anyways let's eat I prepared so much food so Im so hungry right now." Jin oppa said as he blinks his eyes many times. Yup he is really hungry right now.

"Jungkook call your other hyungs tell them that Cho-Hee is here."