Chapter 12

Im in my room right now still crying. I hate myself for talking back at my brother like that. I should have remain silent and receive all of the insult in the first place.

"Dongsaeng-ah. What's the problem? You can tell oppa what's going on." I cried more when I heard Jimin-oppas suiting voice.

"Brother? Can we go to L.A tomorrow please? I just don't want to deal with some people here anymore."

"Why so sudden? But okay I will book a flight now. Are you sure you want to leave?" I nodded.

"It's okay for me to leave because I don't have any reason to stay here and Im sure my friends can understand it."

"Okay I will fix my stuffs too and prepare everything we will be heading to L.A tomorrow and for now we are staying there for good."

Taehyung POV

After Cho-Hee revealed everything we are quite shocked. I cant believe Yoongi-hyung is the brother of my best friend? Why I didn't notice it from the start? They are both savage sometimes and they resemble each other.

Im with Yoongi-hyung right now and we're on our way to Jin hyung because maybe they're with Cho-Hee. Yoongi-hyung wanted to talk to her badly. I've never seen Yoongi hyung shed many tears before. He is the type of person who is known for being strong and cold but I saw a different hyung yesterday as a result; today his eyes are swollen.

As I saw my hyungs I wave my hands to them so they could notice me and Yoongi hyung.

"Hey Taehyung what's up?" Namjoon hyung greeted me.

"Wait what's with Yoongi hyung?" J-hope hyung asked worried.

"And why your eyes are swollen? Don't tell me Min Yoongi cried?" Jin hyung asked in disbelief.

"Don't mind him hyung he is just tired." I lied.

"Anyways did you happen see Cho-Hee today? She has a class today with you Namjoon-hyung right?"

"Wait. You haven't heard the news yet?"

"What news?" finally Yoongi hyung start to speak.

"Cho-Hee is heading to L.A and she's staying there for good."

Yoongi-hyung was about to fell luckily I manage to hold him so he can regain his balance.

"Yah, Yoongi what's with you? Are you sick?"

Yoongi hyung didn't speak the whole day he didn't even eat his meals or sleep and I accompanied him all day.

We're both walking in the hallway when we heard a voice of girls having a conversation and It's Trisha and Jessica since me and Yoongi-hyung are curious we eavesdropped a little.

"I heard Cho-Hee is in L.A right now. Good for her she can never take away Taehyung from me."

"But what if she comeback and tell everything to his brother? I bet Yoongi will believe her after all that useless nerd is her sister. She will believe her sister now instead of me."

"Don't worry I think Cho-Hee is still mad at Taehyung and Yoongi because they didnt listen to her. Were just too good at setting her up. That girl is really stupid.

"Yah, don't be so calm what if they discovered that were just lying and we've been setting up Cho-Hee for a long time so they will be angry at her? I bet they will be so mad at us specially Taehyung because he choose you instead of his best friend for ten years."

"Don't worry the two of them will never know this." Trisha said.

What the heck? After all this time I've been tricked? I hate them. I was about to get those two but Yoongi-hyung rushed towards them. I saw how they widened their eyes and how scared they were.

Yoongis POV

I can't handle my anger anymore I want to teach those two female dogs a lesson. How could them tricked us and hurt my sister? They totally manipulated us.

"HEY YOU BITCH! WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY SISTER?!! they jiggled as soon as they saw me.

"What are you talking about oppa?" Trisha tried to act like she doesnt know anything.

"LISTEN, I DON'T GIVE A SH*T AND F**K!"

"MY SISTER WENT AWAY BECAUSE OF THE TWO OF YOU. IM SO MAD AT MYSELF FOR BELIEVING IN YOUR LIES."

"O-o-ppa were sorry."

"We're so done about your sh*ts. Don't you ever dare to bother us again specially my Cho-Hee y or else you will not bear the consequences." Taehyung said angrily and the two of us walked away leaving the two bitch there.

Taehyung POV

I messed up. I didn't make the right choice. Im so dumb, choosing another girl instead of my best friend I who truly love, now she's gone for good.

The only right thing I choose in my life is Cho-Hee to be my best friend.

Now, how am I supposed to get her back? And tell her that Im really sorry. Do you think she will forgive me?