Chapter 5

Taehyung's POV

I want to eat burger. Im really hungry right now luckily I saw Jin-hyung waving his hands. Great! I can now eat. I walked towards them while Suga-hyung is behind me. As I get near to their place I noticed the girl besides Namjoon-hyung. Who is she?

"Taehyung-ah! Where did you ang Suga went? We've been looking for you guys." Jin-hyung nagged like an angry mom.

"Hyung were actually looking for you guys too and for a hundred time please call me V when were not in our house okay?" I rolled my eyes. I dont want to be called Taehyung here.

"Yeah, whatever you're like Suga."

"Hey! Namjoon who is this girl beside you? Is she your girlfriend?" Suga-hyung asked. Yeah, who is this girl? Her long hair is blocking her face that's why I can't see her. I guess she is a shy type person?

"No, she's Namjoons classmate. She is also studying Law. Shes quite brilliant. I like her strong personality." J-hope-hyung smiles as he introduced the girl to us more like hes bragging or something.

"She's..." Namjoon-hyung was about to say something when the girl suddenly stand and packed her things.

"S-sorry, I need to go. Something came up. Excuse me." she walked away, more like she ran away. Whats wrong with her? Wait what the... I know that voice...that soft and suiting voice...

"What's with her? And how come your friend is a nerd geez you got no swag." Suga-hyung sat beside Namjoon-hyung so I sat beside Jin-hyung

"Min Yoongi, don't you dare call her a nerd. I didn't teach you to be harsh and rude especially when it comes to girls." We remained silent I dont want to make Jin-hyung angry nor upset.

"Besides Yoongi-hyung she's actually pretty she's just afraid to show it." Jhope hyung said as a matter of fact tone.

"For a hundred times I said don't call me Yoongi when were not in our house. It's Suga."

"Just don't mess up with her." Me and Suga-hyung raised our eyebrows because of Namjoon-hyung. Okay? Hes being weird.

"Why? Who is she? Is she a part of a gang or mafia something?"

"Its not bad to care for someone besides shes already living a miserable life. If you saw her just dont say anything bad about her."

"Shes brave and strong. Imagine everyday her parents beat and torture her. I saw how she keep hiding all of her bruises" J-hope made a sad face. Well, I do understand him the girl is living a miserable life.

"Shes lonely and I do really want to cheer her up," Jin-hyung said.

"Well I pity her." I commented shortly while taking a bite in my sandwich.

"Yeah, I feel so bad about Cho-Hee." As soon as I heard my ex-best friend name I choked.

"Yah are you okay? Eat slowly you pabo." Suga-hyung handed me bottle of water.

Wth? Cho-Hee is here? No, it must be someone else.Okay, Taehyung keep calm you need to be sure if that's your ex-best friend first.

"Guys, let's go we need to go to the vocal room we need to practice our voice specially you V. What? Me again? I didnt messed up last practice though.

Cho-Hee's POV

That's close I actually don't know what to do as soon as I saw him. Im happy because after how many years I found him but Im also sad and angry at him. I cant hide the fact that I still miss him. I thought that Im okay and I moved on but I guess Im all wrong.

Im on my way now to the vocal room since I have a lot of vacant time. Im going relieve my stress through singing, Im now in the room, no one is here so I decided to play some music.

I closed my eyes and start singing one of my favorite songs because I used to sing this song to Taehyung.

I like your eyes you look away when you pretend not to care

I like the dimples on the corners of the smile that you wear

I like you more, the world may know but don't be scared

'Cause I'm falling deeper, baby be prepared

I like your shirt, I like your fingers, love the way that you smell

To be your favorite jacket, just so I could always be near

I loved you for so long, sometimes it's hard to bear

But after all this time, I hope you wait and see

Love you every minute, every second

Love you everywhere and any moment

Always and forever I know I can't quit you

'Cause baby you're the one, I don't know how

Love you 'til the last of snow disappears

Love you 'til a rainy day becomes clear

Never knew a love like this, now I can't let go

I'm in love with you, and now you know

I like the way you try so hard when you play ball with your friends

I like the way you hit the notes, in every song you're shining

I love the little things, like when you're unaware

I catch you steal a glance and smile so perfectly

Though sometimes when life brings me down

You're the cure my love

In a bad rainy day

You take all the worries away

Love you every minute, every second

Love you everywhere and any moment

Always and forever I know I can't quit you

'Cause baby you're the one, I don't know how

In a world devoid of life, you bring color

In your eyes I see the light, my future

Always and forever I know I can't let you go

I'm in love with you, and now you know

I was surprised when I heard clapping and cheering noises. I opened my eyes and turn around to see Namjoon,Jin,Jhope oppa clapping and cheering while Suga is unbothered and I saw Taehyung widened his eyes as soon as he saw me. I tried my best to calm myself. Lets pretend I dont know him.

"Wow Y/N you're such a talented kid. But what is this song? I think I never heard this before or I think I heard this?"

"I didn't even know you're going to be here." Im embarrassed.

"Of course were here to practice. We didn't even know that a nerdy girl studying Law will be here singing some stupid song." I looked at the person who has the coldest gaze among them. Stupid song he said? He used to love that song way back then.

"Is that so? Well then Im sorry, Ill go now. Bye, everyone"

"Taehyung-ah you're being rude. What are you talking about? Its not a stupid song." Jhope oppa said angrily.

"Yeah whatever and for the thousand time hyung it's V."

"No it's okay Ill head out now. I guess your friend is bad at choosing." I rolled my eyes at him. You think youre the only one who can play this game Kim Taehyung?