Chapter 15

Five years later...

I graduate as a summa cum laude and I also passed the bar exam. I became a successful lawyer after five years but now I decided to rest first. I also wanted to fulfill my dream as a musicians like my brothers.

Speaking of brothers, I've never heard any news about my brother nor my best friend anymore I don't even know if Im ready to see them though but in my heart I already forgave them a long time ago.

Im now going back to Korea after five years. Jimin oppa and Jungkook oppa are already there for about a year they didn't wait for me because they said that their group need to see each other. So I really miss them. I heard that they're staying at our house because it's their house too so that explain why it is so big for the two of us.

I hope I can be close to them too. I heard a lot about them. I came back to reality when my phone rang.

"DONGSAENG-AH, WHERE ARE YOU NOW? Im still at the house but Im on my way at the Incheon airport. Im so excited to see you again I miss you so much." I heard him fake cry. Hes being so extra again.

"I miss you to so much. Im going to end this call now bye, love lots." I said as I end the call.

Taehyungs POV

We just finished cleaning the whole house or should I say mansion. Today Jimin-hyung sister will be here and he is so excited even Jungkook. I think Jimin love her sister so much because he always talks too much about her.

But he don't want to show her sister face to us he said it's confidential but according to Jungkook who has a crush on Jimin hyung sister that she's so beautiful but Jungkook don't want to confess his feeling besides their both best friend for about five years now.

I suddenly remember my best friend for ten years. Where is she right now? Me and Yoongi hyung still keep looking for her. I miss her so badly I wish I could confess my feelings too way back then if I just realize my feelings for her sooner

"GUYS MY SISTER IS COMING SHE SAID SHE'S ON THE AIRPORT RIGHT NOW. HYUNGS HOWS EVERYTHING?"

"Jimin calm down. Don't worry everything is okay. I cooked a lot of foods and the other members already finish cleaning." Jin-hyung said while holding a spatula.

"HYUNG I ALREADY CLEAN AND DECORATE OUR PRINCESS ROOM." Jungkook said happily.

"Yah! My princess only did I give you a permission to call her your princess? Anyways Im going to airport now guys please wear something nice."

"Im so tired. Wake me up when they're here." Yoongi hyung said as he walked inside his room.

"Im also going to take a nap so wake me up too when they're here kookie arasso?" I said and walked to Yoongi hyung room. What? I want to sleep beside him.

Cho-Hees POV

Im still at the airport waiting for Jimin oppa. Im quite nervous to go home and meet his friends. I mean what if they dont like me? I heard from Kookie that the oldest nag like an angry mom when hes angry. Im quite scared.

After an hour I saw Jimin-oppa and I wave my hands so he can easily see me.

"Oppa, you made me wait for an hour." I pouted

"Sorry, I had to do some important things first and I didn't recognize you at first. You're becoming more beautiful huh?"

"You're becoming more handsome and cute at the same time." I said as I pinch his cheeks.

"Kaja were going home now. Theyre excited to meet you."