Chapter 13

We're already in L.A. We've been staying here for weeks so Jimin-oppa decided to enroll me in a university here in L.A to finish my studies. Im so scared because Im new here and Im not that good in English but since Jimin-oppa said we're going to a same university Im not that nervous anymore.

Today is our first day. I wore a simple white lace crop, black shorts paired with black socks and a white sneaker. I curled my hair and put a light make-up on my face. I dont know how to use make-up skillfully but at least Im quite presentable.

I saw my brother is waiting for me already.. He is wearing white polo sleeves and black pants. Wow his outfit is simple but still slaying asf.

"Wow dongsaeng-ah. Youre slaying too huh? And your taste in fashion is improving."

"Yah, youre the one who said I need to change my fashion style. Anyways let's go were going to be late."

We arrived to our new university and its way bigger than my old university in South Korea. Im getting more nervous.

"Who is that new girl?"

"Wow that new boy is so hot"

"Are they transferees? It's the last semester though."

Im getting more nervous.

"Don't be so nervous. Keep calm I think in any moments right now you might faint."

"Are you not nervous we need to speak in English here?"

"Well actually I am, but I will just bring my translator so I can understand them."

"Oppa, you're not going to leave me right?

"Im not going to live you alone, except when the class starts of course I need to study too. Im not studying Law right?

"Alright, you can go now. I don't want you to be late because of me."

Im on my way to my first class today and Im still nervous. Cho-Hee its okay, you're going to stay here for months only because you will graduate soon.

As soon as I entered the room all of their attention was on me. So this is the feeling of Namjoon way back then? I want to go home already.

"Are you the new transferee?" The professor asked me and I just nod.

"Okay Im Mrs. Stark please introduced yourself to the others." Mrs. Stark said smiling.

"Hello everyone my name is Min Cho-Hee please take care of me."

"Okay Ms. Min please seat besides Mr. Jeon. Mr. Jeon raised your hands so Cho-Hee can see you." Mrs. Stark said.

I saw a boy raising his hands who I assumed Mr. Jeon. I hear some whispers when Im on my way to seat beside him.

"Wow she's lucky to seat beside Jungkook."

"I wish I can seat beside him too."

I sat on my seat and the Jungkook guy just gave me a smile so I smile back.

"Herro my nameu iseu Jeon Jungkook." Thank God he is a Korean.

"Annyeong! Min Cho-Hee imnida. Please feel free to speak Korean we're both suffering here." I giggled.

"Thank God you're a Korean too. My head keeps getting hurt and my nose is bleeding when Im speaking English too much." He laughed.

After listening and studying, finally it's our lunch break and I have a vacant time. I keep looking for my brother but I can't see him.

"You're looking for someone?" I turned around to see Jungkook.

"Yeah kind of, Im looking for my brother."

"Well do you mind if we take a lunch first then we will look for your brother later." Im hungry now so I lets agree and accept his offer.

We're now eating at the cafeteria. I ordered chicken sandwich and mango-peach fruit tea while Jungkook ordered cheese burger and banana milk.

"So why did you transfer here in L.A it's last semester though after this month we're going to graduate." Jungkook said as he takes a bite in his burger.

"Well my brother said we need to move here as soon as possible because he has some business to deal with and besides I don't want to see my ex-best friend there."

"Why? Did she or he hurt you?" he asked.

"Well yes he did hurt me and he is the one who ended our ten years of friendship. But it's okay now, it's his choice I just want him to be happy"

"You loved him didn't you?"

"Well he is dumb, why would he end a ten years of friendship right? Even though I don't know the reason I think he made the wrong decision of letting you go."

"It's okay Im going to forget him soon. By the way why did you choose to study Law?"

"Well, Im not that genius you now and Im not interested in Law too." he said awkwardly.

"Yah, why did you choose Law if you're not into it?" I said as I raised one of my eyebrows.

"Well one of my friend who is totally genius study Law in South Korea since I want to be like him and to prove to my other friends that Im not dumb and I can be a successful Lawyer too."

"What a lame excuses."

"Well actually if I finished studying after 3 years I think Im going back to Korea because I need to deal some business with my hyungs." he said.

"So you're not going to get a job as lawyer even though you study Law?"

"Yeah. Even the genius friend I told you will not getting a job as a lawyer. Actually we're seven and we have a business, our company called BigHit and they called us Bangtan boys or BTS."

"Wait how can a students have a business and company and what the things that your company is dealing with?"

"Well the reason why Im with the same year studying with my hyungs because the four of them stopped and they handled our business first and only three of us didn't stop. And the reason why we have business because the CEO of our company died this year and since he adopted us, the seven of us is the new CEO now."

"Wow so the relationship between the seven of you is like real brothers huh?"

"Yes, but we need to separate for a moments but soon we will all gather in a same place again."