Two...

Viktor...

   I sat on the window sill waiting for Yuuri to fully pass out. (In case you didn't know it actually takes a while for chlorophyll to take effect which is really annoying.) Then he fell back into the arms of Chris which I didn't like one bit. Chris was a.. not the best to be holding who I consider a cinnamon roll. (Though he's no match for Minami in that category.)

   Annoyed of Chris' expression I slid into the room and shifted him onto my back.

   "Okay, we have what we came for let's go." I'd say coolly walking out of the dainty apartment. They followed behind me ready for action if necessary.

   Minami or chicken nugget as I like to call him was waiting for us in the car. "Who is it?" He'd ask curiously.

  I'd shift your so Nugget could see his face. "Oh, that's Yuuri!~ He makes the best coffee and muffins!~" he'd say excitedly. This kid really loves his coffee and muffins so he must be good at his job.

  I'd attempt to just lay him in the trunk but Nugget would not have it. So, in the end, we just strapped him into the backseat. Honestly, this is such a clucking drag.

   Yuuri would toss a bit in his sleep but otherwise, he was completely still and silent. Eventually, we pulled in 69 Yaoi Rd., after what to me felt like hours. 

    I picked up Yuuri once more but this time bridal style. I threw him into a chair which I would never hear the end of.

   At long last, the boy was starting to slightly wake up. It had been about three hours and we didn't use much chlorophyll. 

  Yuuri...

  I woke up with my head buzzing. 'Did I drink more then I thought?' I'd question. No, no I didn't it was clear now. The memories were coming in to fast I couldn't take it.

  I felt myself fall forward but I didn't hit the ground. 'My hands and feet are tied..' my thoughts seemed slow I didn't like it.

  I opened my eyes regretting it as the light hit them.

 "He's up! He's up!" a cheery-sing-song voice would say as I lifted my head. I saw the two men with Russian accents the silver one in front of me and the other in a far off corner. The kid from what I can see that belonged to the cheery voice had blond hair with a red streak. 

  There were to others two of them looked almost the same and the other had an undercut with unnatural looking blond hair. Where was I and who are these people exactly?

   "Welcome, Yuuri Katsuki." the silver-haired Russian would hum. I'd roll my eyes looking away from the taller male. 

  "Why am I here..." I'd say my voice more hoarse then I had thought it would be. "Debt." he'd say lips in their seemingly permanent smile. 

  "I have no debts with you." I'd say leaning my face towards his. "Your right you have no debts to us", his smile widened, "but Phichit does.~"

  My eyes would set into a glare, "So I'm the leverage so to speak."

  "Exactly." he'd hum.

  "Oi, what are you looking at the kid?" I'd say over the Russians shoulder. "I-I uh... I" I'd raise my eyebrow at his stuttering. 

  "Oi, you", I's say directing my attention back to Russian, "name."

 "It's Viktor. You get no more." he'd say quite confident. "I never asked for more", I'd scoff.

   "Ouch." one of the twins would comment. This one was taller and had a bit less of a fashion sense.

  "Shut up JJ!" Viktor would spin around to look at him. "Make me!" he'd yell back. Leaving me to be glared at by blondy, stared at by fake tits, and ogled at by red.

   "So read what's your name?" I'd ask lazily. "I-It's Minami!" he'd say tint of red on his cheeks. I'd turn my attention to fake tits, "and you?" He'd do one of those anime poses that the guys who think their all that do, "It's Chris, hon." I didn't even bother with bloody which seemed to make him hate me more.

   He walked over and slung his arm around the only other person I hadn't gotten the name of. "I'm Otabek and this is well... Yuuri." I'd nod.

   Then it hits me after a few seconds. They're not going to let me go otherwise they wouldn't have told me their names. So when their busy fighting I look for weak points in the duck tape. In all every point was weak or to me it was.

  After a while the only one left in the room was Minami so I took this as my chance. I pulled my wrists free and ran for the exit. I felt two small arms wrap around me, "don't go please!"

  "Sorry kid!" I'd pull myself free just to almost run into Chris. I quickly side stepped him and continued running. 

  I managed to get past other Yuuri and Otabek just fine since they were bust looking at each other. There were only two people left that could possibly stop me, Viktor and JJ. 

  I saw the door and ran faster heading towards it. Before I could reach freedom however strong arms unlike Minami's wrapped themselves around me preventing my escape. 

  "That was fun you got a lot closer then other people have." the accent would flow into my ear making it clearly Viktor. Hearing his words I thrashed managing to escape his grasp but losing my jacket in the process.

   I threw open the door and ran. I had no clue where I was but I was going to get away from there. I had my phone on me so they must have forgotten to take it off me.

  I went into my contacts and dialed Phichit.

 "Tell me why I was just kidnapped!" I'd yell into the phone. 

 "What?! What do you mean kidnapped?!" He'd yell back.

 "They said something... about you owing them.... money." I'd say in gasps.

 "Yuuri! Get far away they kill people all the time they've killed both my parents already!" He'd say fear evident. 

   "Oh, that's reassuring!" I'd yell.

  "Just send me your location I'll come to get you!" he'd say voice slightly shaking, but it wasn't from fear it was from excitement and that scared me.

  I hung up and sent him the location all the same as I hide in an abandoned truck. I heard them running past me as I held my breath.

   I heard tires pull up and the old creaky door open. "Hey, Yuuri." hid face held a sadistic smile, and I knew I had every right to be scared. I screamed as loud as my lungs would let me. He quickly rushed to cover my mouth with one hand and hold a knife to my throat with the other.

  "Shh... wouldn't want them to find you, Katsuki." I'd feel my eyes swell with tears. 

  "Now just climb out of the truck." I complied to his request to scared to not. "Honestly Yuuri why you."

  "Oh wait for ah-ha... well Yuuri your not going to wake up." I'd widen my eyes. When he was mumbling to himself I took my chance to run far away. I needed to get away. I needed to escape this all. 

 Then my legs gave out, and I collapsed on the cold pavement. I heard footsteps approach me but I didn't care. It's not like I had anyone who would care if I died. So I just laid there and fell into a deep sleep.

 Minami...

 I found him! I found Yuuri!

I instantly called someone for help noticing his slow breathing and that he was clearly unconscious. JJ came the Viktor showed up then everyone else joined the party.

 Unfortunately, there was also an unwanted guest as well...

~~~

Hope you're enjoying it so far.

I honestly had a hard time at first because I really didn't want to make Phichit bad, but in the end, I couldn't think of anyone else to be a villain. 

I know I am going  to (has been censored for spoiler purposes.)

With love,

Author-Chan/Ellie