Eleven...

Eternal Love - Michael Learns to Rock & Phoebe Yang

*There will be more cussing then usual. You have been warned.*

(The song is meant for the scene with two asterisks (** like this) )

~~~

We stood staring at each other for a few seconds. 

Then she lunged at me engulfing me in her deadly bear hug. "Sara, you stopped smoking."

"Yea, as you said their just little sticks of cancer."

I gave her a warm smile as I pulled away. An arm wrapped around my shoulder once I had backed up a few paces from Sara. 

"For such a loner you sure know a lot of people."

"That was a fake persona remember, Viktor." He gave me one of those 'stop lying to me and yourself' looks. "Okay they just come up to me, I am pretty hot after all."

"You sure are," he gave me a slight wink before pulling me closer to him.

"Oh, I so ship it!"

"S-Sara!"

Minami was whispering something in Yuri's ear as we talked. 

"Minami, what did we say about comments." Minami just gave a half-hearted shrug and whispered into the ears of Mari and Otabek. Whatever it was it must be funny because they all started cracking up.

(He had said to laugh so they'd assume things.)

I turned my attention back over to Sara, "So why exactly are you here?"

"She's apart of the mafia Yuuri."

"Why is it that everyone I know outside of the station is in this damn mafia."

Viktor shrugged and laid his head onto mine. "You're mean."

"I know"

"Go to hell."

"Already am."

"Hrmph."

Sara started to laugh at our bickering, "See you're already like an old married couple."

I sighed and shrugged Viktor's arm off. "We're nothing of the sort."

"Awe that's cold Yuuri," he teased.

"I want to go into town."

"I'll come with."

"Then dress like a normal person for once idiot."

He looked down onto his nice grey suit. "Okay, fair enough, but in my opinion, you're plain and boring in your fashion sense."

I looked down onto my skinny jeans with rips at both knees and an over-sized sweater. "It's fashionable and comfortable."

"Whatever you say, hon"

I rolled my eyes, "Just change and then let's go." I barely noticed Sara's look of 'why you leave me friend' as I walked out to wait in the car.

.

27:46.9

That is how long this jerk took to get an outfit together. It is unreasonable and he should rot in the trash can he came from for it.

I leaned out the window. "Get in bitch we're going shopping!"

"Was that necessary."

"You bet your early grey hair it was."

Thin Ice & Bad Advice (Vikturi)(BxB)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें