Six...

Rise - (Katy Perry cover) by Superfruit and others

~~~

Viktor...

    I woke up at 5 that night from loud shouts coming from the downstairs of the house. I am going to shoot every single one of them I swear.

   I threw on a pair of sweats and a plain black tee-shirt and stalked downstairs.                                      "What the hell is with the yelling!", I yelled - yes I understand I'm being a hypocrite - at them.

   Minami rushed up to me tears in his bright eyes, "Yuuri's gone!"

   I felt a wave of sickness rush over me. I looked up to the rest - to see if he was just upset for no reason or something - but they just lowered their heads. Yuri and Otabek were the only ones not staring at the ground and were able to properly explain.

   Yuri sighed looking warily at Minami. "Viktor I have to speak with you. Alone", he stated voice having a small sense of urgency.

   I nodded and followed him into the next room. "What is it?", I asked softly. He lifted up an envelope with the name 'Viktor' on the front in cursive. "I found it at the door after I woke up. So about noon", he stated seemingly annoyed or just angsty. 

   I took the letter from his hands and opened it calmly.

~~~     

My dear Viktor, 

I understand that you are missing something you have recently come to acquire. I didn't mean to take him for keeps at first, but I decided he really is quite handsome and I have a past with him so I think I'll keep him. 

What's really something however is how it's quite sad to have heard him scream your name before the tranquilizer took its full effect. He has a soft spot for you, and most likely you have a soft spot for this boy no doubt so this will be extra fun. 

Also, I hate to tell you this but I have shot his little friend today in the warehouse. I don't think he'll survive but who knows it's possible I did call an ambulance. 

Either way, I have Yuuri.

and you never will.

With the utmost love,

Ketty

~~~

  I gritted my teeth in annoyance. How. Dare. She. He's mine, not her's - wait no he's not mine. Yuuri was just a newly valued family member is all. I felt as though I was lying to myself as I made this statement in my head (but I sure as hell ignored it).

  "Yuri have you read this already?", I asked in a sickeningly sweet tone. "No I didn't it was addressed to you after all", he said voice laced with angst that pissed me off. "Well read it you damn brat!", I snapped.

   He took the letter in his hands reading it. His eyes widened in shock, "How did she?" I shook my head looking away from the confused teen. "Show the rest except for Minami", I said voice sour. "You do realize Minami is older than me right?", he said in a sarcastic tone. "Just listen to you damned brat!", with that, he huffed and walked out of the room.

   Chris was the first to come rushing towards me, "Viktor." I looked up at him and his eyes said it all, "I know, Chris, I know." He was soon followed by Otabek then JJ and Yuri. "What are we going to do about this?", Otabek asked in his usual static tone. Yuri leaned against his arm sighing lightly. "We're going to visit the 'friend' of Yuuri's she shot to see if they know anything", I said directing it at Chris, "JJ is  going to see what information he can dig up." Yuri looked slightly annoyed, "What're me and Ota gonna do then?"

   "Well. You're going to make our enemy's regret everything", Yuri and Otabek smirked at my statement. Honestly, it's hard to believe Yuri has an obsession with anything 'cat' when he's like this, or that he 'occasionally' walks around in a cat ear headband (I am JUST saying).

   After finishing the game plan we all separated towards different parts of the house.  I and Chris headed for the door, JJ headed for the 'lab', and Yuri and Otabek headed toward the weapon room.  I and Chris throw on our jackets and head towards the white-gold Ferrari.

   We sped down the highway to the hospital that JJ had sent us the name of. It was one of the bigger hospitals that were in Tokyo so it wasn't too hard to find. We pulled in and casually walked in asking to see a Chulanont Phichit. We were directed to his room because they 'frankly didn't care enough to say no'. I think this one weird as hell hospital and I don't like that.

   I and Chris walked into the elevator pressing the button so that it carried us up to the ninth floor. After what felt like an eternity the elevator dinged and the doors slipped open. We stalked down the hall and nodded at the doctors who let us slip by into the room. Oh, I forgot to mention I was the heir to this place which is originally why I came to Japan. 

  I scowled at the young adult when I entered the room. He looked up at me and sighed, "Nice to see you too." I shot him a glare, "What the hell happened Phichit! You said you had the Ketty situation under control!" He looked down at his hands seemingly ashamed. I knew he felt guilty about everything he had put Yuuri through but he didn't have much of a choice. "He was out in the open and they saw him", he sighed, "None of this would've happened if Yuuri's damned parents hadn't pawned him off for their debts." I nodded slightly at his words, after all, it was Yuuri's parent's fault any of this had ever happened.

   This whole ordeal had been because I simply wanted to help Phichit protect Yuuri. Turns out they had met before Yuuri started working at the coffee shop. It was also when he first had met Ketty. I could barely believe someone who led such a normal life that Yuuri's was could be so involved in the mafia, and not only that he didn't even know he was ever involved before. The thoughts made me feel sick and jealous: sick that people could ruin his life like this without his consent and jealous he'd ever even had a peaceful life, to begin with. 

    "Viktor, their not going to kill Yuuri but..", he trailed off. "But what?", my voice was cold as ice. "I think Ketty's taking back what she thinks as 'hers'..", he made air quotes as he said her. "So what's she planning", I said in a hushed voice. "I'm not exactly sure but.. you definitely won't like it when we find out", his voice was different than it usually was. I knew Yuuri meant allot to Phichit after all he was Phichit's only normal thing in life. "Viktor I think we should hurry with his rescue", Chris joined in a voice laced with concern. It was weird seeing Chris be well not Chris

    I nodded my head thoughtfully, "Well you need rest Phichit so we'll be taking our leave." With that, I and Chris stood up and walked out the door. We didn't bother talking as we made our way back to the car since there wasn't really even a point in doing so. We made our way back to the house in silence when we saw it. A seemingly knocked out Yuuri being hugged tightly by the women I wanted to kill. I felt like me and fate were on the same side for once as I looked at the person I *error* and the woman I hated. "Chris", he turned his head to look at me as I pointed to the vehicle. He gasped eye-widening at the sight, "We can't let them get away!" 

The light flashed green a thus the car chase began.

~~~

Short chapter I know but I wanted to leave the episode on a sort of cliff hanger. I thought I did alright with that aspect.

Anyways as always I hope you enjoyed the story.

With love,

Author-Chan. (aka. Ellie)