Nine...

Madness - Ruelle

~~~

The walk wasn't a long one and before I knew it we were entering his house with the barrel of the gun pressed firmly to my neck. I smirked as people looked at us like Viktor had gone mental. Which in some cases I'm pretty sure he was.

"What the hell is your issue Viktor?" Yuri asked in his usual annoyed voice.

"Yuuri, why don't you tell them yourself?" he said angrily.

"Well aren't you Bi-polar," I stated sarcastically.

He pressed the gun harder against my neck, "Tell them, Yuuri."

I felt my face turn into a sadistic smile, "I'm an undercover cop."

Minami laughed, "Wait. Seriously? You guys didn't know?"

Yuri and Otabek simultaneously shot him a cold glare. He raised his hands and shrugged his shoulders in fake innocence. I had known Minami knew but I never had expected him to tell anyone and I was right.

The most shocked and hurt looks came from my parents. "But Yuuri you never attended college!" Mari said putting a hand over her heart.

I squinted my eyes and grabbed Viktor's gun as I threw him over my shoulder. "Actually if you'd had paid any attention to me you'd of known I graduated a few years early."

I checked to see how many bullets the gun had, "And that after that I attended college and graduated top of my class in law."

"Now look at me an undercover agent and a detective." I pointed the gun at everyone in the room one at a time. "So Chris died. Mila died. As well as many more then I can name. Do you even understand how much I hate that I did nothing? That I hate even caring?"

They all stared at me like I was a porcelain doll that was knocked off its shelving.

"Of course you don't. None of you in this room have hearts," I said coldly while putting the gun on safety and throwing it at one of them randomly.

I leaned against the wall spreading my arms out like I was waiting for something to hit me. When I saw the looks of confusion I sighed and pointed to the gun.

"You do know that the police haven't gotten the entail I was going to give them right? So you should probably shot me before I can get the chance."

"How can you be so okay with death?"

I looked up and stared right at my family, "It never seemed to bother me before." My mom started crying making me genuinely shocked. No one in my family ever cried for me. 

"Yuuri that was intentional?"

"Are you daft? Of course downing an overdose of sleeping pills was intentional."

Viktor looked at my eyes wide with shock. 

"Besides I had plenty to be suicidal about. Not to mention it was probably left over trauma from Russia!"

That's when both Viktor and Yuri started looking at me strangely. I looked over to them, "I guess you want an explanation now."

They both nodded their heads slowly as if they were unsure. I sat up from my previous position and dramatically cleared my throat. "Yuuri doesn't you dare," my dad warned.

"You don't scare me anymore than the boggy man."

His face contorted as he lunged for me just to be met with Viktor's fist. "Go ahead Yuuri I was to hear this."

*Warning this section may be offensive to some readers read with caution* 

(My book will not have any kind of smut or fan service, however.)