I'm going to start this chapter off with saying I used to be a Taegi shipper and a REALLY hard Yoonkook shipper (I low key still am and have my moments) so, my Taegi and Yoonkook side of me may come out more often than Yoonseok in these early chapters, please don't stop reading the book because of this because I plan some hard Yoonseok in the next chapter (not like hard hard but like tension kinda hard) there IS going to be mention of sex between Yoongi and Kook,) I will warn others of when this happens Incase Yoonkook is somehow a trigger for you, if you're a multishipper like me and enjoy some slight Yoonkook then you will have fun with this, thank you, and enjoy.|||
Also, I love Jimin in this chapter, and you'll see why..|||

Jin and Hoseok pulled up at Yoongis house around 11 AM, there was going to be a party from three to eleven pm so they wanted to get as much done as possible.

"And remember, don't walk home this time, tell me!" Jin's mother yelled as she rode away from the house.

"Yeah whatever," Jin said, even though his mother wasn't there anymore. "There has to be a spare key somewhere out here right? I texted Yoongi and he still hasn't answered..." Jin said to Hoseok, Hoseok only shrugged as he picked up the welcome mat.

"Not under here..." Hoseok said, and then he gave up looking, "Hmm..." Jin said, eyeing the weird cat statue on the ground, "Maybe.." he went to pick it up and lo and behold, the spare key was under there. "Gotcha!" He said, unlocking the door and putting the key back.

"I have to be at least a little bit nice," he said to himself, Hoseok rolled his eyes as they entered the house, Hoseok closed and locked the door as he and Jin made their way upstairs.

"Shouldn't you knock?" Hoseok asked, stopping Jin before he could open the door, "I said I would be a little bit nice, not a fucking gentlemen," Jin said, slowly opening  Yoongis bedroom door.

-
Taehyung heard noises outside the door and groaned, but he brushed it off and nuzzled his head back into the crook of Yoongis neck, who was still sound asleep.

But suddenly, "Ah what the fuck?!" Jin yelled, cause Taehyung to sit straight up, he groaned at the sunlight but was still able to focus, "Why is it every goddamn time I come in here, I'm interrupting something?!" Jin yelled, Hoseok Hit him on his shoulder, Jin was too loud.

"Ow, What the actually fuck?" Yoongi groaned, he slowly sat up, and even took the time to rub his eyes and pull half the cover off of him, "What the actual FUCK?!" He yelled this time, just now realizing who was in his room. "How did you get in here?!"

"You had a spare key," Hoseok said, full attention to his phone. "Damn, he's really a slut.." Jin mumbles, taking a seat on the floor, "we came here to work on our project, since we have to leave at three for something," Jin continued, Taehyung was still in the same spot, his mouth hanging open with disbelief.

"What the fuck is all this yelling about?!" Jimin yelled, busting in the room, Hoseok whipped around faster than the speed of light and put a hand over his chest, "Holy fuck you scared me!"

"Where the fuck did you come from?!" Jin asked, Jimin rolled his eyes, "Your Mother's ass, anyways, what's this yelling about and- why? Is Taehyung shirtless?"

Yoongi frowned as he turned to Taehyung, "Tae's not-holy fuck why are you shirtless?!"

"I get hot while I sleep," Taehyung pouted, "Pass me my shirt, dick."
Jin mumbles something about Taehyung choking on a dick as he threw the white tee straight at Taehyungs face.

"Okay, But really this time," Jimin said, still standing in the doorway, "What's all the screaming about,"

"Jin and Hoseok broke in-" Hoseok interrupted Taehyung, "We didn't break in, we found the spare key and let ourselves in,"