25

Final Flashback

Hoseok and Yoongi: 13-14

New flashbacks will be added in like..one of the last chapters of the story just to add some extra "oof" to the story though.

Yoongi frowned when he woke to the sound of his mother banging pots and pans in the kitchen, he got out of bed with a sigh and check his phone.

11:37 A.M

Yoongi pouted when he noticed he hadn't gotten a message back from Hoseok in awhile, he can clearly remember asking Hoseok if he wanted to hang out before he went off to his dads house for a week but Hoseok only left him on read. He just assumed the younger was busy.

He was busy alright.

Busy packing.

"Mom. Do we have to go?" Hoseok asked, looking out the window of the living room that let him see the house beside him. Yoongis' house. "Yes, Hoseok. This house is older than your great grandmother. It'll fall right on our heads any minute from now. But don't worry. You'll still be going to the same school with the same friends. Only your home is changing."

Hoseok groaned as he sat on the couch and looked at the multiple texts he received from Yoongi.

Yoonyoon💕💍

Hobi I'm going to my dads for awhile
This is going to be our last time seeing each other before the New Year starts probably.

So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow? It's fine if you're busy. We can always just text each other.

But I'm gunna miss you :,(

You're probably already asleep, sleepy head. So I won't bother you anymore.

Sleep well!! I love you!!
(Read Yesterday 10:26pm)

Hoseok sighed happily at the texts before he quickly put his phone away to continue packing. He wasn't going to tell Yoongi. He wasn't going to tell the smaller that he loved him. It would be awkward. Especially if he rejects him.

So it's simple. He's just not going to tell him. He's going to stay away from him so that he can stay away from these feelings. New year, new me right? Right. So. Hoseok would completely ignore Yoongi for the rest of his life just so he wouldn't face rejection.

Sure he could just keep his love to himself and still be friends with Yoongi. But couldn't handle that, being near his lifelong crush and acting like he isn't your crush. That's not this that works. At least not for Hoseok.

Hoseok's already too touchy with Yoongi as it is. Think about if he had to keep his feelings inside while being near the smaller. He couldn't do it.

Yoongi sighed as he grabbed his phone and its charger, he stuffed some more things in his bag before he cut off his lights and closed his door.

His father was staying at their grandmothers house for awhile because of some problems between he and Yoongis mother. And since Yoongis mother needs to leave for some business reasons for a few days. Yoongi, Jihoon, and Chaerin are all going to their fathers home for a day or three.