11

Part One of mini chapters

All of the mini chapters put together happened in the same day.

Enjoy!

Taekook: extremely short

———
Jungkook stood at Taehyungs door step trying to put thoughts into actions. How the hell could he make up for his stupidity yesterday? What could two gay boys do together on Saturday night? These were questions that needed to be answered.

"Fuck," Jungkook cursed under his breath, looking at the box of chocolates in his hand. "I should've gotten the smaller pack, they're like five dollars less,"

Suddenly, the door opened, scaring the shit out of Jungkook. "The fuck do you want?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook blinked, he put the chocolates up and then looked to Taehyung, he opened his mouth to say something but ended up short with just a small, strained whine leaving his mouth.

"So are you just gunna sit there and look like an idiot or..." Taehyung said, Jungkook once again blinked as he shook his head, "N-no, I just wanted go say I'm sorry and I brought these chocolates for you, do you, Kim Taehyung, forgive me?"

"You fuck up everything you do, and no, I won't forgive you until I see you've listened to what I've said, so if we're done here..." Taehyung did, already closing the door.

Jungkook put his foot infront of it to make sure it didn't close all the way. "Please, I know I'm stupid but I'm smart enough to learn from my mistakes," Jungkook pleaded, Taehyung rolled his eyes, "You should've had enough common sense not to do it in the first place."

"I know Taehyung, but scolding me isn't going to make anything better, stop being so fucking angry all the time and let it go, I apologized and I bought chocolate, I'm out of ideas and you're not helping."

"Aww, sounds like a You problem,"

Jungkook groaned, "You called me stubborn, now look at who's being stubborn you-"

"Say it, I dare you,"

"You loving, caring, one of a kind, boyfriend," Jungkook said, Taehyung huffed as he once again tried to close the door in Jungkooks face, but he once again caught it.

"Taehyung please, I'm trying to ask for your forgiveness, how low do you want my ego to drop?"

"You're not helping your case Kook, you're making it worse, I don't give two fucks how many boxes of chocolates you bring to my doorstep, I'm still mad," Taehyung said, Jungkook gasped as he looked at the chocolates, "I spent so much money on this and the fact that you would say such a thing..."

"That's what I'm talking about, I'm not forgiving you until you put thoughts into actions, therefore, on Monday, we'll see exactly how much you really want my forgiveness," Taehyung said Jungkook groaned and stomped on the ground as if he were ready to have a tantrum.

"Please Tae, Baby, I'm over here chocolates and I'm at your door step like I'm asking you to prom, forgive me, I promise you it won't happen again," Jungkook pleaded, Taehyung almost instantly melted at the nickname, but he still shook his head.

"You're being such a brat! Is this how your last relationship ended? With you being just as stubborn as you are now? Cuz if so then what the fuck do you expect me to do?" Jungkook suddenly snapped, he had been calm this whole time, but now he's done.

Taehyungs eyes widened, he could feel tears slowly appearing in them, he quickly shut the door without another word and ran up the stairs.

Jungkook cursed under his breath as he made his way to his car and slamming the door. "Goddammit," He said, he had never done this for any other girl or guy that he was in a "Relationship" with, so why was he doing it now? What made Taehyung so special? Jungkook sighed, "Well at least I have you, milk chocolate hearts," He said, turning to the chocolate box he left in the passenger seat, he took a piece out and popped it into his mouth before he drove back home.

"I've got to fix this,"

_____________

Taehyung had finally come upstairs and grabbed his phone, he decided he would text Namjoon, the only person who hasn't done anything wrong during this whole shit show, Jimin was also someone he could talk to, but he's probably with Yoongi right now.

Taetoot:I need to talk to you

Joonthebuffoon: What is it buddy?

Taetoot: Kook is a reall asshole that's what, he brought up the reason why my last relationship ended..

Joonthebuffoon : That's fucked up dude, but why are you talking to me about it? Not complaining but Jimin and Yoongi are available

Taetoot: Because I'm mad at Yoongi andan Jimin is with Yoongi so if I text Jimin about it Yoongi would know too because they know everything about eachother..next?

Joonthebuffoon : Sorry buddy, but I've got to go, I'm in my own agrument with a special someone

Taetoot: you're saying that like you broke up with someone dude

Joonthebuffoon: ...

Taetoot: shit did you break up with someone? I didn't know,  I'm sorry

Joonthebuffoon: I'm not even sure we broke up, don't be sorry, I've got to go tho, bye.

Taehyung sighed as he sat his phone down on his bed, he was about to get up when he heard a ding on his phone he clicked it to see:

(Incase the photo doesn't load, this is what the text said:

Gukkie 💋💕
"I'm sorry bby, I fucked up, can we plz talk?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Can we Please talk? Yeah right," He mumbled, leaving his phone on the bed and left to make some ramen.