THE END CHAPTER

IM. SO. SAD!

I love this book to the ends of the earth and the fact that it's over really hurts me because I really love it holy shit my eyes are sweating.

Like I didn't cry while writing anything in this book but I did cry at like 3am thinking of what's going to happen so that's always nice. Also, a lot of people comment about sobbing and crying because of this book and I'm sorry but it had to be done. Plus. It's all good because we got a happy ending.

I could've been a dick and let our main character *cough Hoseok cough* die at the end and then we would all be sad but I'm not that evil right? :)

Everything in this book was pretty much a "I have the worst writing block, I have to think of something NOW," kind of thing and I'm surprised it went so well I'm going to be honest.

Like around chapter 11 I started feeling like I wasn't doing good and that my chapters were starting to get shitty but everyone said they loved it and they weren't but it's like. When I read someone else's story it makes me feel like I need to do better you know? But there's also something I like about writing different than other people and I think it's because you can really compare and contrast certain things you need to improve or maybe you need to fix so maybe that's why I'm always feeling down about my writing but I've learned to love it and I've developed enough for me to really end this story on a good note so I'm happy.

I also love every comment on this book like people are so nice and I wonder how the fuck can someone be so nice to me like it's not like I hate being nice it's just that I don't know how to put my thoughts into words you know? So if my replies to your very loving and amazing comments seem weird or some shit like that it's because of that.

Other than that? I'm just so sad but also happy this story is over? Like I'm sad because this is my first really successful book I guess you could say but happy because I can start on a new story without worrying about doing fifty drafts for each story.

Idk about what or how I'm going to do this but I was looking back into the story and I guess you could say there are a few questions that weren't answered? Like maybe it's just me but if you want any answers I can't always post another chapter on unsolved mysteries in Bestfriends or something like that (I'll most likely call it Q/A sorry for my extra ass)

And I'll do my own authors Q/A tomorrow because why not? I'm so fucking excited and happy so let me have this Okay suSAN?!

Sorry to any Susan's out there.

But yeah uh, I guess this is the end of the story huh? But don't worry.

This won't be the last you'll see of the two Bestfriends....

*cue dramatic music*

Markie~