31

Yoongi froze, he couldn't move and he could barely think, Hoseok's in the hospital? How? What happened? Did someone hurt him or did he hurt himself?

"I- wha...what happened?" Yoongi asked, already running after Chaerin and into the car, Chaerin was already out of the driveway and down the road before Yoongi could even close the door. "Rin, What happened?!" Yoongi asked, his anxiety starting to really get to him.

"Dawon said...said," Chaerin could barely speak, her Bestfriends brother was in the hospital and she was driving so fast that hitting a pebble on the road could send them flying.

"Tell me!" Yoongi said, But Chaerin still couldn't speak, she was so focused on the road. And before the two know it, they were at the Hospital.

Chaerin grabbed Yoongi and ran into the building, her eyes looking everywhere for Dawon, she quickly found the girl and pulled her into a hug, the slightly taller crying as she hugged her back. "T-they said they're not sure if he's going to make it," Dawon said, and again broke down in tears.

Yoongis world stopped, Hoseok May not make it? What could've happened to him? What caused this?

—-

"Jeongguk, calm down, what happened?" Taehyung asked, grabbing Jungkook who was starting to shake after answer a phone call from his half sister, Dawon. They were in Taehyungs room and he wouldn't stop shaking.

"What's wrong? What happened?" He continued to ask, pulling the younger into a hug, running his fingers through his hair and rocking him back and forth. "It's getting worse," Jungkook said, though Taehyung could barely hear him through his sobs.

"What?"

"Hoseok got some antidepressant pills and he overdosed on them, she said they said they don't if he'll make it," Jungkook explained, Taehyungs eyes widened as he pulled Jungkook away by his shoulders and cradled his face. Leaving a kiss on his lips and put their foreheads together. "He's going to be okay, it's going to be okay," he whispered, kissing his nose and wiping away his tears.

Taehyung sighed as he grabbed his phone and called Jin, "What the fuck do you want? After he shit you pulled yesterday you better have a good damn-"

"Jin if you don't shut the fuck up," Taehyung growled, "Hoseok's in the hospital because Dawon said he overdosed, Jungkooks a fucking mess right now and we need to go to the hospital. I don't give a fuck if Jimin doesn't want to see me. Everyone's. Going." He said and then hung up.

He helped Jungkook pull himself together even though he was still crying a bit. Before they were about to leave, Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks hand and pulled him into another kiss. "He's going to be okay." He said, Jungkook nodded and they quickly made their way to the hospital.

——

Everyone sat in the waiting room in silence, waiting for something from the doctor to update them on how Hoseok's doing, if he's going to be okay or not.

And finally, it all got to Yoongi and he broke down too, his face turning a bright red as he started to cry, Jimin pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back. Trying his best to calm the older down.

"Why are you crying?" Jin suddenly asked, Namjoon grabbed his hand and shook his head. "No no, Joon. I don't understand it. You said you wanted him to let you go, you said you hated him but here you are crying for him? What happened?"

"I- I'm not supposed to cry about him almost dying?" Yoongi asked, Jin rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't be crying if someone I hate were dying."

"Okay. That's enough, what the fuck Jin?" Namjoon said, Jin only shook his head, "I don't know, stress." He mumbled, "I'm just so frustrated right now and I guess I'm taking it out on Yoongi because of everything. It's not a good excuse but. I just want him to finally end all of this, you know? I'm just tired." Jin said, Namjoon only sighed as he pulled the older into a hug.

"Uh..are you Jung Dawon?" A Doctor asked, coming up to Dawon who nodded and stood up. "We're still not one hundred percent sure, but it's most likely he will be living, he's also starting to wake up, he can hear, just not speak as far as we can tell." The doctor whispered only loud enough for Dawon to hear, she thanked him and quickly made her way to the room her brother was in.

"Does that mean he's okay?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, who only shrugged, "I don't know, but hopefully," Jungkook only nodded as he leaned on his shoulder, closing his eyes and soon, going to sleep.

After awhile, Dawon came back with tears streaming down her face but a large smile there too. "He's okay," Yoongi was the first to stand, "Really?" She nodded and he hugged her and made his way to his the younger room.

He quietly opened the door and closed it, standing next to the bed. He didn't know if Hoseok could hear him or if he were even awake, but he really hoped he could know what he was about to say.

He sighed as he brushed the black hair out of his face and cradled his face with one hand. "This is going to sound so cheesy but, I didn't know how much I loved you until I almost lost you." Yoongi whispered, "I told you I hated you and that I wanted you to let me go, when really? I was just so upset. I couldn't believe what you had done just to keep yourself from getting heartbroken and I can't understand it but at the same time I can."

"And I get it if you hate me for leaving you like this, for making your worst nightmares reality. You can, I won't judge. Just please don't do this again. I get you're in pain and I get you just wish your aching heart would stop aching but please. I-I love you too much to lose you, and I know you confessed to me a week or two ago and I know I said I hate you and I hate myself for that because I was just blinded by hate. I love you so much and if...if you don't accept my apology I understand because I didn't accept yours. But just know that I love you and I always will."

Yoongi finally finished, still running his fingers through his hair and then kissing his lips, not expecting the younger to kiss him back. Hoseok kissed him back and weakly wrapped an arm around his waist. Yoongi pulled away with a surprised look. "You not just saying that so that you can look like the peace maker..right? Cause if so then that's a dick move." He smiled, his eyes still closed.

"No, I'm being serious. I love you. And I'm so sorry I didn't say it before." Yoongi said, Hoseok continued to smile and pulled him into another kiss, Yoongi making sure not to put all of his weight on the taller. "I love you too," Hoseok said once he pulled away.

ONE MORE CHAPTER GUYS :,(

Ill post it tomorrow on Christmas and I'll post a The End chapter just to get my thoughts and everything out about the story I'm so SAD right now.

Markie~