Guess who's back? Back again? Okay but 3085 words this time? 😳 But anyways, the long awaited chapter 10, I hope you like the new cover too, Okay Bye.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Hoseok was in a pickle, how could he ever get out of this? He couldn't piece a single thing together. "Listen Hoseok," Jin suddenly said, Hoseok turned to the other, "You need to fix things with Yoongi, he finds out I'm still hanging with you and I'm done for,"

"Yeah, I know Jin, don't you think I've tried!" Hoseok said, Jin shook his head, "No, no I don't think you've tried,"

"Then you're absolutely right I haven't tried," Hoseok said, taking a bite of his granola bar, Jin snatched the snack from the Younger. "I'm serious Hoseok, you fucked up, fix it,"

"Haven't you ever thought about the fact that maybe I just don't fucking care?" Hoseok asked, he was getting upset with Jin.

"Actually I'm pretty sure you do care, you get jealous whenever Yoongi's with a guy that isn't you, Hoseok, you care, don't lie and say you don't," Jin said, pointing an accusing finger at Hoseok.

"Okay, Fine, I may care, Hell I may even be a tad bit gay for Yoongi," Hoseok said, spinning in his chair. "A tad bit gay doesn't count fucking him right?" Jin asked, Hoseok glared at him. "No."

"Okay, Fine, But I'm serious, talk to him, and fix it, cuz if you don't, I'm beating your ass harder than when Taehyung punched you," Jin said, Hoseok groaned as he took his snack back. "Please don't bring that up, I was in pain."

"Whatever," Jin said, smiling as Hoseok put his head on the counter with a groan. "Don't worry bud, you'll fix it...hopefully..." Jin said, ruffling the youngers hair.

——-
Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung were currently sitting at Yoongi's House, conversating about the event that happened yesterday.

"Dude, Hoseok so deserved that shit, I can't believe your bitchass won but at the same time...good for you," Jimin said, pointing at Taehyung, Taehyung gave him a confused look, "Should I take that as a compliment?" Jimin shrugged.

"But speaking of Hoseok, I think we know how to crack his dick," Jimin smiled, Yoongi shook his head, "Please speak normally for once because I don't want that image in my head,"

"Right, right, Listen, Hoseok is a jealous guy, I can see it from miles away how angry he can get when jealous, He's especially jealous when someone is around you," Jimin explained, Taehyung nodded, "Yeah, and Gukkie told me that Hoseok won't fuck with anybody that he doesn't like, and he literally fucked you, so that's a good hint on something,"

"Wait did you just say Gukkie?" Yoongi asked, Taehyungs eyes widened as he shook his head. "No no, you did, oh my god, are you two going out!" Jimin yelled, Taehyung hid his face in his hands as Jimin sang, "Jungkook and Taehyung sitting in a bed, S-U-C-K-I-N-G D-I-C-K,"

"Please stop," Taehyung groaned, his face a bright red. Yoongi smiled at the Younger. "GUYS I HAVE AN IDEA!" Jimin yelled, suddenly standing with a wide, proud, smile on his face.

"God no-"

"Since Yoongi hates Hoseok, and You and Gguk are going out, and Jin and Joon are lowkey going out, then Yoongi and I can fake date and see if it makes Hoseok jealous, Taehyung can tell us if it does and we can prove our theory!"

"Wait...that's..actually a good idea," Yoongi mumbled, "Hell Yeah it is," Jimin said, highfiving the two. "Operation: make Hoseok jealous is a go!" Jimin yelled, "And now we have to go to school...eh?...eh?"