32

||| FEW DAYS AFTER HIGHSCHOOL GRADUATION|||

The group of seven finally got back together and fixed everything that's been happening in the group, Taehyung and Jimin set aside their petty differences and were Bestfriends again. Now they were all choosing a college to go to, they were hoping they would all go to the same one. But it's unlikely.

It was around eight or nine at night and Yoongi and Hoseok were at Yoongis House. The two cuddled up together as they laid in silence, Yoongi slowly falling asleep and Hoseok on his phone. "Yoongi," Hoseok started, but he was met with silence, he looked down and saw the smaller sleeping, he smiled as he pulled out his phone and clicked on Yoongis contact, he decided to write down everything he wanted to tell Yoongi through messages because it's easier than speaking them.

Once he was finished, he cut off his phone and held Yoongi until he also fell asleep.

The next day, Yoongi woke up and checked his phone, the first thing he saw was a message from hosoek.

Yoongi clicked on the message and holy shit this was long but he couldn't help the tears that came to his eyes as he read the message

Hey baby, I wanted to tell you this last night but you were asleep. I know we went through shit in our last year of Highschool and I know we caused the whole group hell because of what we did. But I think it was worth it? We worked hard to finally be able to lay together and kiss each other. I know I could've avoided all of this pain I brought if I would've just confessed when I had the chance. But fourteen year old me was scared, I was scared of losing you. And even now thinking about the way you cried and told me you loved me while I was hooked up to a machine in that Hospital, I still get chills because I hate to see you cry, I hated it when we were arguing and you started crying. I wanted to hold you but I knew I couldn't. I wanted to kiss your tears away but you didn't want me to. The only time I want to see you cry is when...well I'm trying to be soft so I'll save that for a different message.

But I really do love you Yoongi and I've been waiting for this day pretty much my entire life. You're everything I could never find anywhere else and God I just love you more than anything. You're always going to be my boyfriend, my love, and hell, maybe even one day my husband. But I know one thing for sure.

We'll always stay Bestfriends.

|||THE END|||

(See next chapter though)