19

Flashback part 1

Hoseok and Yoongi: 8-9 years old.

"Yoonyoon, the plan for that one was to put this one right here!" Hoseok whined, pointing at the information on the poster board and then at the cut out picture of a house.

The two were partners for a project and they were more than happy to be working together.

"Hobiiiii, the house is supposed to go here!" Yoongi replied, a small pout on his lips, Hoseok rolled his eyes as he just set the house aside. "Let's just work on it later then," He mumbled, getting up and sitting on the couch of Yoongi's living room.

"Nuh-uh, We're working on this now! Get up you ugly duckling!" Yoongi smiled, grabbing Hoseok's leg and softly tugging on the limb. "Nope!" Hoseok laughed, popping the "p."

Yoongi groaned as he sat on the couch with Hoseok, watching as the younger flipped through multiple channels. "Pick one!" Yoongi suddenly yelled when he realized Hoseok has been through approximately fifteen different channels.

"I'm not doing anything! There's just nothing to watch!" Hoseok said, a teasing smile on his lips. "Yeah, Whatever," Yoongi blushed, turning away from Hoseok to take a second look at their project.

"Stop worrying about that stupid project, we'll do good on it," Hoseok said, finally picking Spongebob as the show to watch. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he picked and played with his jeans. "Okay." He only said. Hoseok nodded as he they sat back to watch Spongebob.

Soon enough though, the two grew tired and Hoseok could tell by the way Yoongi's head kept slowly falling only for him to bring it back up slightly. Yoongi could tell by the way Hoseok's eyes would slowly shut only for him to open them wide again.

Hoseok decied to make the first move and leaned against the arm of the couch, Yoongi immediately followed him as he looked for some warmth while sleeping.

Hoseok didnt disagree with the olders actions and let Yoongi lean on his shoulder, they both fell asleep in a position that was oldly familiar.

A few minutes later, there was a soft knock at the door, Yoongi's mother quickly came downstairs to get it, she expected the two boys to be playing video games. But when she went to check on the two, she saw they were sleeping so softly, she would hate to wake them up.

She opened the door to reveal Mrs.Jung at the door, a small smile on her face. "How are they?"

"Sleeping," Mrs.Min said, Hoseok's mother nodded as she looked around Mrs.Min to look at the two. "I would hate to mess that up, is it-"

"It is one hundred percent okay if he stays here, he still had extra clothes from one of their sleepovers anyways." Yoongi's mother smiled, Mrs.Jung nodded as she gave the older a tight hug, "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then, and make sure you take a picture," she smiled, winking at her last few words, Mrs.Min nodded as she picked up the camera she had on the table near the door.

"Already on it," she said, waving at Mrs.Jung before running into the house and snapping a Picture before the two Bestfriends could wake up.

Later that night, Mrs.Min printed the picture and grabbed a sharpie, on the back she put:

Bestfriends forever!

It's short but it's a flashback so idk 😐 um...the next update may take awhile cuz I haven't even started on it but...new story soon? hopefully? Probably not? Maybe? Okay I'm done