24

School was torture for the group. The next day, after Yoongi and Hoseok's second argument, the group hadn't seen the two at all. Other than in classes. And they were worried about them because they looked like pure shit.

"I can't keep doing this, acting like we're all happy and shit, there, I said it." Jin mumbled when he sat down at the table Yoongi used to sit at, the five decided to sit together as much as possible so they could discuss the current situation.

"Well maybe we could-" Jungkook started, but Jin shook his head, "no, we are not doing anything anymore, we're going to let them work it out," Taehyung groaned as he glared at Jin.

"But what if they never work it out?"

"That's not my problem," Jin mumbled, Namjoon could tell that even thought the older was acting like he didn't care, he was still upset about the situation on the inside. "It's gunna be alright guys, they know each other better than we do. So it'll be easy for them to find out what's hurting the other the most."

"Will they?" Jimin asked, Namjoon nodded, "But what about Yoongi? He doesn't want to even think about Hoseok anymore, so why would he think about what's hurting him the most?" Jimin asked, Taehyung shrugged as he took one of Jungkooks cookies.

"Could be something that's thought up while he's daydreaming without him realizing it," he suggested, Jimin nodded as he continued to play with the food he didn't finish eating.

______

"Don't mix those two together you dimwit!" Taehyung yelled, grabbing the glass filled with some random blue liquid and takin it from Jungkook. "Follow the instructions," he said, Jungkook groaned and looked at the board to find out what the hell he was supposed to do.

"Ah-ha! It say right there! Mix the...I can't pronounce that." Jungkook deadpanned, Taehyung rolled his eyes as he grabbed the red glass and poured it into the mixture they were making. He was sure not to spill it.

"You're both dimwits, it's supposed to be that one," Jimin groaned, picking up the yellow liquid, the couple looked at each other and then at the mixture. Jimin only sighed as he got up from his seat to sit away from them, just in case there is an explosion.

"M-Mrs. Lane? If we put the red in instead of the yellow, what happens?" Jungkook asked, afraid of the answer. "It becomes a toxic product that you probably shouldn't breathe in. Why?"

"H-here's the thing..." Taehyung started, Mrs. Lane sighed as she told everyone to exit the room as she disposed the near toxic product. Jimin only sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm so tired of you idiots," he mumbled, the couple expected Jimin to be smiling at least a little bit. But they noticed his words had a lot of bite to it.

"Chim?" Taehyung asked, watching as Jimin slid down the wall and held his face in his hands. Jungkook and Taehyung shared worried looks. "Uh...Jimin? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked, sitting beside the older.

"I saw Yoongi today," Jimin mumbled, Taehyung nodded as he sat in the other side of Jimin. "That's good-"

"No. It's not. I tried to talk to him but he pushed me away saying he didn't want anything to do with me anymore," Jimin explained, he took a deep breath before he continued, as if he were trying to control his tears. "I tried to text him before this class, but it kept giving me an error message, I tried to call him. It went straight to voicemail. I tried to talk to him on every platform just for me to come up short. I fucked up."

Taehyung shook his head as he pulled Jimin was into a hug. "No. You didn't fuck up." He said, Jungkook nodded a She also hugged Jimin and made it a group hug. "We fucked up together," Taehyung gave him a look before he continued. "He's just upset, he didn't expect that to happen to you and it's not your fault-"

"Well technically, he is the one who made the plan in the first pla-"

"Gguk,"

"What?"

"You're not helping."

"Sorry,"

"Besides that," Taehyung said, returning his attention back to Jimin. "He'll come around, you two have been friends for what? Four years now? There's no way he can drop you after that," Taehyung reassured. Jimin nodded as he stood up straight and hugged the two properly.

"My two favorite maknaes," he said, kissing the two on the cheek. The maknaes rolled their eyes as the three and the rest of the class made their way into the classroom after the teacher disposed of the toxic mixture that the two boys had made.

_____

"Wait, isn't that Hoseok?" Jin asked, he was currently walking down the hallway with his boyfriend, Namjoon, by his side when he saw Hoseok walking out of the school. His head down.

"Yeah," Namjoon said, the two looked at each other before they took off for the boy. They wanted to speak to him about how he was  doing and feeling. 

"Hoseok!" Jin yelled, the younger turned around and rolled his eyes at him as he continued to walk on the sidewalk outside if the school. "We're going to get in trouble,"
Namjoon mentioned.

"Shut the fuck up." Jin mumbled, finally catching up to Hoseok and grabbing the younger wrist. "Hoseok, talk to me," Jin pleaded, "Why Are you heading home early?"

"I'm staying home for a couple days. I've already gotten whatever work I need to do." Hoseok said, Jin and Namjoon shared both concerning and confused looks. "Why?"

"Because. I can't sit in that hell hole and act like everything's okay, don't worry about me. I'll be fine." Hoseok said, yanking his wrist out of Jin's grasp. He continued down the sidewalk without saying another word to the two.

"Shit." Jin cursed, frowning as he made his way back to the school with Namjoon following behind. "Now what do we do?" Namjoon asked.

"Wait it out I guess," Jin mumbled, looking at Namjoon and shrugging. "What could possibly go wrong?"

——

A low key cliff hanger, how are you guys?

So even though I said was working on the Gangleader Hoseok story. My amazing ass brain got the idea to make yet another story (currently at 20 drafts 😔) so have you guys ever seen or heard of the movie Everything, Everything?

If not then it's pretty much about this girl that can't go outside because of an illness and the boy moves in next to her they fall in love he takes her outside, shit happens. Idk. I haven't really watch the movie yet but I plan on it.

But that's what I think I'm going to base my new story on. I don't really know what to release first though :) I love my brain.

But that's all so. Bye.