Enjoyyy 👋

Yoongi was out of school and currently at Seoul's dance studio, he tried his best to stretch before Hoseok and Jungkook were ready, Jimin was there too, but he wasn't up for dancing, he was sitting on the side on his phone.

"Okay, let's get started!" Jungkook said clapping his hands, making Yoongi jump.

Yoongi sighed dramatically as he stood, "Okay, I think we should learn a girl group song," Jungkook said, Yoongi made a face as he watched Jungkook scroll through some songs on his phone.

"But I thought we were learning 'Look'?" Yoongi said, Jungkook turned to him with a smile, I know, but you can always do more than one song at the same time," Jungkook smiles.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, mumbling something about only Hoseok and Jungkook being able to do such, Hoseok yawned as he stood beside his brother, who was still looking through songs. "Yah, lemme see that," Hoseok said, taking the phone from Jungkook.

After a few minutes of looking, they finally picked, "Playing with Fire,"

———
Throughout the dance practice, Yoongi was mainly guided by Jungkook, who would grab his wrist and waist everytime he got the smallest things wrong, things that wouldn't effect the choreography in any way, Hoseok just ignored the two as he tried to get the moves right himself, Soon enough, Taehyung, Jin, and Namjoon appeared at the studio.

Taehyung came because Jimin said he was tired of watching Jungkook flirt with Yoongi, while Jin came because he wanted to work on the project, Namjoon only tagged along.

"Sure, we can all go to my house if you want?" Yoongi said, everyone nodded except for Hoseok, everyone in the room, especially Jungkook, and Taehyung, being near Yoongi made his skin boil for some reason.

"Okay, let's go, yeah?" Jungkook said, everyone nodded and got into their own car, except for Hoseok and Jungkook, who got into Namjoon's car.

________
"Makin my way down town walking fast fa-"

"Shut up!" Yoongi yelled from his backseat at Jimin and Taehyung. Who immediately changed the song to Bang Bang Bang.

When they were finally at the house, Yoongi decided they would all stay downstairs, he really didn't feel like carrying multiple things up and down the stairs, they were half way through taking about a very idiotic coversation, when there was a knock at the door.

Yoongi opened it, groaning about interruptions when he was met with three people.

One girl with long blonde hair that transformed into gray, she wore a black shirt, that was almost a crop top and shorts. The next girl had long brown hair, had braces with also a black shirt and shorts, the person beside the two was a boy, the two girls were almost his height, he had blonde hair and was obviously regretting coming with the girls, the blonde girl took her shades off and smiled widely at Yoongi.

"Holy shit," Yoongi said as the girl collided with him, almost sending him to the ground. "Yoonie! How has my baby been?" The girl said, reaching up to grab his cheeks and pinch them.

"Yah, get off of me Chae," Yoongi laughed, the girl with the brown hair laughed as she stepped in with the boy with the Blonde hair, "Jihoon!" Yoongi said, as his younger brother gave him a hug, everyone turned to see the commotion except for Hoseok, who was currently trying his best not to look at who was apparently Chae's ass.

"Oh, oh oh, Yoongi, this is my girlfriend, her name is Jung Dawon," Hoseok nearly snapped his neck at that, he realized that yes, he sister was standing, In Yoongi's House, being introduced, as Chae's girlfriend.