Chapter 2

Looking up at the person whom she bumped into with her blue orbs clashing with red. The man had shaggy white hair and wore a Konoha Hitai-ate like Yamato and had three markings on his face. One under each of his eyes and one on his chin and had a creamy complexion.

"Ahh here you are, brother." Hashirama exclaimed. "Tobirama meet Naruto. Naruto meet my brother that carried you here, Tobirama."

Naruto's eyes widen in shock when Tobirama muttered one word that froze her. "Uzumaki." Tobirama looked down at the shocked girl. Obviously she didn't want anybody to know that she's an Uzumaki. It was only thanks to her chakra finally stabilising that he could sense who she truly was. He had a hint before when she briefly woke up, but it was too small for him to confirm his suspicions.

"Uzumaki?" Hashirama questioned and looked to the stunned blonde. "At least this explains why you were found near the border of Kumogakure. Kurama-san said that you were being taken there."

Naruto lowered her gaze with panic rising as she closed her eyes tightly. She remembered her mother's chakra telling her about how Kumo Nin had snuck into Konoha and kidnapped her for her special chakra and the fact she was the Kyūbi Jinchuriki.

As if sensing her panic, Jiraiya cuddled closer to her as Kurama was soon by her side and pulled her into his sculpted frame. "Breathe kit. Just breathe it all out." Looking to the Senju brothers, namely Tobirama and narrowed his eyes. He knew how skilled of a sensor this man was, but didn't know to what extent.

Hashirama began to panic and looked to his brother. "What should we do? This is the second time I've brought panic to young Naruto-san."

"What do you mean by 'we', Aniki? There is no 'we' in this matter." Tobirama brushed off as his older brother began flittering around the blonde.

Naruto's breathing evened as she took control of her mind and body. Blinking away the memories and said. "I'm fine now. Just shocked."

"I've never seen a blonde Uzumaki before." Hashirama awed as he took in Naruto's vibrant hair. "Why would you hide your heritage, Naruto-san? Konoha is allied to Uzushiogakure. Our families are distant blood relatives. The people of the Uzumaki clan are welcomed here in Konohagakure."

"I didn't know." Naruto muttered and looked away from the Senju brothers. "I didn't know I was a part of a clan till a while ago." She wasn't lying. Her mother had explained to her whom she was born from and who was the previous tenant of Kurama before Kushina. Only those of Uzumaki descent had a strong enough life force to carry the great kitsune Bijū. Kurama had returned to his animal form, yet to the size of an adult Inuzuka dog and grabbed Jiraiya out of her hands. If Uzushio was still alive...it meant... "I have a family?" she muttered to herself with a soft ghost of a smile touching her lips. Shaking the thought away when she realised she had a family back in her time too. Baa-chan, Iruka, Konoha 11, Sai, the team leaders, the Ichiraku's. She had family and the love of both her parents that filled her heart.

"Naruto-san." Hashirama muttered knowingly. One look in the girl's eyes and he saw himself; back when the clans were fight each other for land, power and recognition. It was the eyes of somebody who had lost so much at a young age, but, ploughed on through for the sake of others. Clearing his throat to gain her attention as her head snapped towards him. She seemed embarrassed for not paying attention as she grinned and rubbed the back of her neck nervously. "You're supposed to be resting in the hospital, Naruto-san."

Her face fell and whined. "B-but its SUPER boring there! I mean, common! What am I supposed to do in there? Play with dolls?" her face scrunched up in disgust that had Hashirama laughing.

It seemed the two were ignoring Tobirama. Not that he cared. He was perfectly fine observing the blonde. She seemed idiotic like his Aniki. Rough around the edges, but sharp when the time called for it. Overall...he didn't like her. She was too bright. Her chakra was as bright as her personality and her vibrant blonde tresses and her glowing sapphire orbs and her foxy pearly white grin and her lithe figure that had eyes drawn from both sexes of the population. Even her small gestures were bright. Konoha didn't need another Hashirama. Much less a female version who was loud. His arms were folded the entire time as he observed. He didn't even realise that he used adjectives for her features.