Chapter 8

XXXX

"What do you mean that perv is alive?!" Kurama stood up on all fours and hissed at Naruto. Watching as she fell backwards and quickly moved to help her sit back up. "Sorry, kit. Is it true? Is that perv still alive?"

Naruto plucked the grass from her hair as she looked to Kurama with seriousness in her sapphire orbs. Biting her thumb and went through the summoning seals and summoned the summoning contract. Unrolling the scroll before them and pointed to her name. "Each summoner's name is written with their blood and while in sage-mode my name glows as my life-force is running through my name." she dragged finger over to her father's name. "When I went into sage-mode, Tou-chan's name wasn't glowing." Pointing to Jiraiya's name. "Ero-Sennin's name is glowing just a brightly as mine. Meaning that he is alive and healthy somewhere in our timeline. Also meaning that he is frozen in our time till we return. As for where he is, I don't know, but the Oji-san told me that as Ero-Sennin was on the verge of death while drowning, Ma & Pa used the rest of their chakra to reverse summon Ero-Sennin. All three were heavily damaged and Pa couldn't tell anybody about it unless they were to make an attack on Mt Myōboku just to kill Ero-Sennin. Only the three elder toads know that he is still alive really."

Kurama looked to the hardness in Naruto's eyes and touched her shoulder with his tail as he said. "What do you plan on doing with him, kit?"

Naruto's frowned deepened. "Well I can't kill him considering the war going on, but I will bring him a world of pain for doing something so stupid."

Kurama sighed. Wrapping Naruto up in his fur and muttered. "Stop being so stubborn and be the kid you are. Let it out, kit. Let me spoil you." Smiling when she turned into his fur and cried loudly. It at times like this that his Jinchuriki forgot that she was still a kid forced to grow up in an adult world. "It won't work out now, but everything will be fine one day. I promise you this, Kit. Everything will be fine as long as we keep striving forward."

Naruto clung tighter onto Kurama and whispered. "Thank you..."

October 7th

Naruto woke up the next morning with a groan as her head was splitting from all the crying she had previously done. Yet she felt something hard and warm cuddling next to her and opened her eyes to see a head of red hair and realised it was Kurama in his human form. She couldn't help but smile softly as the snoozing Bijū that was cuddling close to her middle. Running a finger over his fox ears and giggled when it twitched before leaning down and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek before sneaking out of the bed and headed for the bathroom to clean up.

Rinsing her-self quickly before she relaxed in the bath. Not surprised when Kurama walked on in and didn't both hiding her nakedness from the age old beast. He had seen millions of naked mortals and she had seen him naked one too many to count.

Kurama walked over to the bath and knelt before Naruto. Holding a hand out to her and smiled when she took his hand and kissed the inside of her wrist. "What do you want to do today, kit? Train, see baby-Ero, tease the old-monkey, wonder around the village or train."

Naruto raised a slender eye brow. "I have a feeling you want to train for some reason." Earning a chuckle out of her Bijū and nodded. "Why don't we exercise while playing with baby-Jiraiya? It will do you good to get along with him now and then later on when we beat him to the grave where he belongs."

Kurama snorted and pecked her forehead. "Sounds like a plan. Get ready while I attempt to make breakfast." Leaving the bathroom when Naruto halted him with one of her chakra chains. Looking over his shoulder and arched a brow. "Yes?"

Naruto played with the bubbles as she said. "If I see that you went out hunting and brought back game, I will tell the Nibi all about the dirty thoughts about her running through your mind."