Chapter 12

"ARGH!" Naruto screamed as she uprooted a tree and hurled at a section of trees. Destroying the area. "AAAHHH!" hitting anything and everything in hopes to get rid of her frustration.

"KIT STOP IT!" Kurama begged the girl from within his mind.

"ARGH! Everything fuckin' hurts!" kicking a tree in half.

Kurama growled dangerously. "Get in here you stupid mortal!" he hollered and pulled the girl into her mindscape forcibly. "You will listen to me and you will listen good, Naruto Uzumaki!" Kurama scolded the girl and wrapped her up in all nine of his tails and brought her up to his eye level. "I understand that you're angry, frustrated, hurt, broken-hearted and everything fucking other feeling on the feeling's scale! But right now, you need to snap out of it! There is a war going on right now! Your comrades are fighting to end this war while you're here destroying a forest! You still have to fulfil your promise to that Uchiha brat!" he pulled out Naruto's arm and gestured to the bracelet, ring and earrings in her hand. "Don't force the memories out! Remember them and keep the memories living within you. Didn't I say that I'd be here for you once we got back?! I told you this wasn't going to be easy and right now I won't let you go out into the war half-hearted like this. You'll only end up dying. I'm having none of that, brat! Now pierce these earrings in, man up and win this damn war before I eat you!"

Naruto took a deep breath as she closed her eyes. Reopening them and found her-self back into the destroyed forest. She was shocked at the destruction she caused. "Oh Kurama. I'm so sorry. I destroyed your birthplace!"

"Then make it up to me by pulling it together. You can grieve once this war is over, kit. I'll be here with you always." Kurama promised in a soothing tone.

Naruto looked to her earrings in hand and did what Kurama said. Quickly piercing them in and released her hair. Allowing it to cascade down her back and touched the middle of her back. Inhaling deeply before releasing all of the pent up emotions as her eyes harden in seriousness. "I got it, Kurama. We will win this war and finish Madara." Naruto felt energy surge through her as Kurama's chakra cloak surrounded her, but it was different this time. She had a mantle and her whisker marks were thicker and eyes looking like slits as the seals around her body were more prominent.

"You've mastered my chakra a long time ago, kit. Let's not hold back anymore." Kurama supported her from within her mindscape and saw how good she looked in the new version of the Kyūbi chakra cloak.

"Yosh!" Naruto hollered and within a blink of an eye she disappeared in a burst of raw and unrestrained speed. "Kurama! You think you'll allow me to use Senjutsu too? I think I'll need it."

Kurama nodded as he held his palms together. "I'll gather it, kit. Just focus on getting to the battle field. I predict that in this time, we've lost 3 hours. Everybody is waiting for you with the big fight. They need your help."

"I know. I can feel their chakra. Everybody's." Naruto's eyes watered as he broke out into a large grin. "I'm home." she sniffed the air and stopped up in one of the trees. Crouching and looked out to the east. "Hey, you think they will hold out for a few more minutes."

Kurama knew what Naruto was thinking and smirked. "Yeah. You got the memories from those clones you sent out before we left and everything looks fine. Go get em, Kit." Kurama's eyes widen though as he stood next to Naruto and looked to the nature around him. "Kit?"

"I used a Kage bunshin fill with you malice chakra. You're like a male version of me right now." Naruto grinned over to her partner and held out a fist. "Let's go, Kurama."

Kurama bumped fists with a foxy grin. "Although I don't like looking like a male version of you, I won't complain. Let's go hunting."

Both of them were shrouded in Kyūbi's chakra cloak and sped off towards the east. Breaking the branch they were on and raced each other towards their destination. Naruto was grinning feral as they neared their destination with the bubbling feeling within her getting larger and large. She released a deadly roar as she broke out of the tree line and appeared near a lake. Tackling a source of her frustration to the ground and pinned them tightly underneath her. "Why, hello there. Long-time no see...Jiraiya." Naruto looked down at her shocked and scared mentor beneath her as Kurama landed beside her. Her wolfish smile was frightened and released her Chakra cloak along with Kurama. No use in wasting chakra right now. "Miss me, sonny."