Chapter 3

Mt Myōboku:

"Don't. You. Dare." Tobirama seethed as he stood drenched in mud. It was brown. So he hoped it was mud. But judging from the flies...it was mud. Nothing else but MUD!

Naruto sucked in cheeks and bit down lightly as she felt the bubbly feeling rise from her pits and mumbled out slowly and carefully. "Do what? I have no idea..." a large 'splat' was heard with Naruto losing her control and bursted out in laughter as a large slob of green gunk fell on top of Tobirama and ignored the burning glare he was giving her. "BAHAHAHA HAHAHA! You look like a hedgehog that went through the sewers!" feeling the ground quake slightly as a large Gamakichi and Gamatatsu landed either side of her and hugged her tightly. They were they size of their father now.

"NARUTO!" they both cheered as Gamakichi said. "We've missed you!" both releasing the suffocating blonde as the soiled Hokage smirked at her karma. Gamakichi whacking Naruto's head and scolded her. "Do you know how worried we were?! You are so damn lucky that Gamamaru-Ojiji-sama found you in time!"

Naruto rubbed her head as she ignored her two main summon as she helped the Nidaime out of the 'mud' and looked to Gamatatsu. "Can you clean him up, Gamatatsu?" wrinkling her nose as the stench flowed on through and pointed out. "Toss the clothes and get something clean. I'll have at least 5 Kilos of candy waiting for you the next time we meet." Linking pinkies with the large yellow toad and explained to the dark orange toad. "I'll apologise to everyone later. Okay? I have more important matters to think about right now and I really don't need the added pressure, Gamakichi." Patting his arm and walked off.

Gamakichi sighed heavily and said to his brother. "She really has grown up from that clumsy orange knucklehead ever since the Perv passed. I guess we should just be thankful that she's still Naruto even with all the pressure on her shoulders."

Gamatatsu chuckled and replied. "Brother, you're forgetting that Naruto has us. She's not dumb enough to do everything by herself. She's our familiar after all." Facing the intrigued Hokage and bowed. "Come with me, Mister. I got to get you clean or Naruto won't give me candy."

"Is Naruto...important to you?" the Nidaime questioned as he sluggishly followed the two large toads through the beautiful Mountain.

The brothers looked scandalous as Gamakichi pointed out. "Naruto may be a bit slow, but we all care for her as if she is one of our own. She's like a cute little fox you want to protect, but you can't because the cute little fox is extremely stubborn and doesn't like to follow the rules."

"Yet she is a shinobi. Why doesn't she follow the rules set? It could lead to immense danger and cause casualties." Tobirama pushed further. He wanted to figure out how Naruto's brain worked. She was...odd.

Gamakichi continued to explain as his brother was content with just listening for now. "She does what's right. Even against the orders of her superiors. Once she sets her mind on something, she sees it through to the very end. If she wants to save a precious person and go against the village, she will save that precious person and bring them home. Naruto wants nothing more than to protect everyone and she already knows how, but the thing is, is that she's too stubborn to say it aloud."

Gamatatsu added in his two cents. "She's a villain's worst nightmare. She will never give up till she dies and that's why Ojiji-sama likes so much about Naruto. She's the light in our world. Without her, who knows what will happen." He said knowingly and cryptically that left Tobirama in though.

He wondered who exactly Naruto Uzumaki is. He knew from her chakra that she was only half an Uzumaki and half of something else. That something else might be the key to figuring the blonde out. At least that's what he hoped.