Chapter 13

"Naru-chan...?" A stunned voice wafted into Naruto, Minato and Kushina's ear and allowed their gaze to wonder over to the voice.

"Yo! Hiru-chan. You look good." Naruto grinned and gave the Sandaime Hokage the peace sign as she tied up her hair.

Hiruzen was in his fighting armour and saw the earrings in Naruto's ears. Feeling his eyes water as she looked exactly like she did on the day she disappeared before his eyes. "Naru-chan...you remember me..."

"Of course I remember you, Hiru-chan." Naruto chuckled and brought the old man into a noggin. "It must be luck that we get to meet again like this. Aye, Jiji?"

Hiruzen laughed and pushed Naruto away. "Oi, Oi. I may still be dead, but I am an old man now, Naru-chan."

"Pfft. You were never an old man in my eyes. Just a friend and family." Naruto platted Hiruzen's shoulder. "So if you're here and so is Tou-chan and Kaa-chan...what happened?"

Sasuke stood up as he finally got his breath back. "I revived Orochimaru and had him summon the previous Hokages. I wanted answers and hoped they could help out in the war."

Naruto stiffened. "What...?"

"Naru-chan..." Hiruzen placed a hand on Naruto's shoulder and said calmly. "Orochimaru brought us back. Those that came back were Hashirama, Mito-san and Tobirama...they're Edo-Tensei and should be arriving soon. Will you be okay?" Never forgetting about the relationship between the blonde and Nidaime. It always pained him whenever his sensei took home a woman for the night.

Kushina placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder. "Sweetie...is everything okay?" Unconsciously slicing a monster in half without looking.

Naruto shook her head and cleared her head. "I'll be fine. We should be focusing on those damn Uchiha. Tou-chan, Kaa-chan, Jiji. Please distract Obito for a while till the rest of the Hokage get here."

"What are you planning, Naruto?" Minato asked his daughter. There was this burning determination in her eyes and smirked in understanding. "Got it."

Both of them were soon covered in Kyūbi's cloak, yet Naruto's eyes were different. Kurama was gathering nature chakra for her to use. "I'll be back. I promise." Naruto voiced and disappeared in a yellow flash.

"Fight me, Naruto Uzumaki!" Madara yelled at the alliance as Obito had Gedo statue into a tree. Madara's Rinnegan picking up on Naruto's chakra signature and brought up his war fan as she clashed with her katana. Creating a large gust of air as the pressure on Madara's body made the ground beneath his feet crumble. There was absolute determination in her eyes as he yelled at her. "I won't let you ruin my plans, Naruto!"

"I won't let you enslave all of us!" Naruto declared. "I know who you are. I know who you are to Madara!" both leaping away from one another. Naruto's eyes narrowed when Madara created a mighty beast of a wood dragon. She tsked. "Common Kurama!" she hollered and switched to Bijū mode and went head to head with Madara. "Release Madara! You're his brother, right? As his brother, you should know that you're hurting Madara! Release him, IZUNA UCHIHA!"

Madara's eyes widen before he cackled in laughter. "So you figured me out, eh? There's no use! It's already too late."

"It's never too late." Naruto voiced. "You will release Madara, Izuna. You will either do it willingly or I will force Madara to come to the surface. I've done it once and I can do it again."

Madara chuckled. "You will ultimately fail. I have locked Onii-san deep within this shell of a body. Nothing you say or do will bring Madara forward. His body, heart and soul are mine and mine alone!"