Chapter 16

2 days later: Konoha's gates

As to her word, Naruto touched Konoha's gates as soon as her final clone popped out of existence. She was still in her ANBU uniform with her mask in place and it was already the afternoon. Slipping into the shadows and made her way to a unique chakra signature and held back her need to growl. She blamed Gaara for jinxing her as she picked up the scent of several women and picked up the pace as she created 3 clones. Landing in a four point formation around half a dozen women and the Nidaime Hokage.

Tobirama was surprised to see ANBU surround him. Was something going on? That was until he recognised the chakra signature as the ANBU before him lowered their mask. Revealing a pair of icy blue orbs and a waterfall of golden hair. He felt relief wash him when he saw Naruto and was about to walk over to her when one of the women pulled him back and latched onto his arm.

"Nidaime-sama, you must be tired. Come rest at my home and I'll make you something yummy." The brunette with a busty frame cooed sweetly.

Naruto growled loudly and startled the women as they froze in their spots. Even her clones growled dangerously as they removed their masks. Naruto had held her mask up in front of them and broke it with her fingers. Indicating to all she was no longer an ANBU. "I suggest that you release what is mine before something bad happens, Ma'am."

The brunette glared at Naruto as she clung tighter onto Tobirama. "No way! Nidaime-sama is not yours! I don't see a ring on his finger or a woman on his arm. I am a real woman for the Nidaime. Not some girl like you."

Naruto chuckled darkly as she slipped off her arm guards and left them on the ground as she peeled off her gloves. "Is that so? You are a woman and I am a girl. But you're not listening to me, Ma'am. That man you are shoving his arm between your breasts is the man that I have imprinted on. Meaning, any female or male that I have deemed a threat I want to claw at. In shorter terms, you and those five other lovely ladies I want to beat into the ground." Her hair was slowly splitting into nine tails as her eyes glowed in anger as she cracked her knuckles. "You wanna go, huh?" Her clones were in the same state.

The older generation laughed as Naruto was just like her mother. Scaring off the women instantly. They had seen this many times with a flustered and awkward Minato. Minato loves Kushina and Kushina loves Minato. Yet the women sometimes tend to forget who exactly Kushina Uzumaki is. Now the role was handed down to Naruto and her partner, Tobirama.

Naruto released her clones and stormed over to Tobirama. Grabbing his hand and dragged him through the crowd. She was pissed. She wanted to beat those women 6ft under for even looking at Tobirama. She released a feral growl. "Girl? Just who the hell is a girl?" she muttered bitterly.

Tobirama looked to Naruto in confusion and allowed her to drag him along the street. "Naruto...are you by any chance jealous?" He heard her growl louder.

Naruto tossed Tobirama over her shoulder in a flash and transported out of Konoha and into the forest. Dumping Tobirama on the ground and destroyed a tree with a single blow. "Argh! Who the hell do they think they are?! I haven't been gone a week trying to clean up a few things and they appear like vultures! Kami, fangirls are so...so argh!" Naruto ranted and killed another tree.

Tobirama looked to where Naruto transported him as he sat on the ground. "Naruto...come here." He ordered the pacing blonde.

"No! Can't you see I'm busy thinking right now?" Naruto pointed at him before she started pacing again. Trying to control her instincts to beat those women up. "So...frustrating."

Tobirama sighed and lashed out to grab Naruto. Pulling her back to his chest and pinned her arms to her side as he hugged her tightly and said sternly. "I wasn't asking you, Naruto, I'm telling you and now you will listen to me." He heard her growl and sighed again. Turning her head and pressed a kiss onto her lips and forced his way inside. This kiss was different. It wasn't passionate, desperate or gentle. It was fiery and hot. Tobirama pulled back and leaned his forehead on hers. "Have you calmed down now, Naruto?"