3am!! (Lemon)

~Sasuke pov~

*Doorbell* "I'm coming" I groaned walking slowly down the stairs and to the door. "Naruto?" I opened the door and i see the blond standing there freezing cold, soaked, and smiling like an idiot. I let him in quickly and closed the door.

"What the hell are you doing at my doorstep freezing, 3 in the morning?" I asked handing him a towel. "I came to see you" he quivered  from the cold and I sighed. "Take your clothes off, I'll be right back" I said frowning.

I jogged up the stairs and grabbed a blanket from the closet then went back down stairs, to see him struggling to take off his soak shirt. "You can see me tommorrow, in a picture, or even in your dream but you decide to come see me 3 in the morning" I said helping him take the shirt off and handing him the blanket to wrap around him.

He chuckled and sat down on the couch. "I needed to see you now in person" he said biting his lip nervously. 'Why is he nervous?' I thought sitting next to him and turning on the TV. "Hm ok...what for?" I asked looking for a channel. I felt him scoot closer over to me on the couch.

"Sasu~" he said and I turned my attention to him as I notice his voice sound really deep and the sudden nickname. "Um...Naruto" I said smilling shyly as he looked down.

"Sasuke I just can't hold myself back any more. There are urges in my body, that are full of you and even when your not around, I still think as if you are there with me because....I love you~" Naruto confessed and he looked at me with pleaded and lustful eyes.

I sat there putting my head down to avoid his eyes. It's not that I didn't like him, believe me I thought about dating Naruto so many times but I mean who wouldn't he's sexy.

I just wasn't ready for a confession out of nowhere also we are both basically naked only our boxers are on and seperate blankets covering us. 'This idiot...' I thought sighing.

"If you ne-" he started to say but I cut him off by leaning forward and placing a soft kiss upon his lips. "I don't need more time...I love you~" I smiled and he blushed and shyly looked down.

"C-Can I um... y-you know?" He mumbled, blushing and I laughed dropping my blanket  and getting under his and wrapping my arms loosely around his neck and pulled him on top of me as I layed back on the couch. This time he brought his lips to mine.

~No pov~

Naruto bit his bottom lip for entrance and he playfully denied so, he sneaked his hand towards the ravens backside and roughlty squeezed his ass. Sasuke gasped and Naruto took the chance to enter his cavern exploring every inch of sasuke's mouth he desired so long to taste.

The blonde pulled back from the kiss and attached his lips to his neck, leaving hickeys and bite marks on the pale sensitive skin.
"Mm...Naru~" Sasuke moaned and Naruto smirked. He continued his love marks down the boys neck and to his chest.

He licked and lightly sucked on sasuke's nipple, giving both the same treatment before continuing his way down. "Wait...bed" Sasuke whispered. Well, it was more like a moaning whimper.

Naruto smirked and lifted sasuke up bridal style and carried him up the stairs and into his room. He placed him on the bed then climbed back on top of him with one pale leg on each other side of the tan waist.

Naruto placed his hand at the rim of sasuke's boxers and blushed. "Is it ok if I-" Naruto tried asking. "No" Sasuke said and Naruto gawked and Sasuke took that chance  to push him self up and flip positions with naruto.

Sasuke took of naruto's boxers, releasing his hard length. "You don't have t-...shit" Naruto groaned as Sasuke didn't hesitate to began torturing the blond with pleasure and licked the tip. Naruto blushed and looked the other direction. Sasuke chuckled and licked up the side of the length and naruto shuddered at the action.

The raven entered the manhood into his mouth and started to swirl his tongue and suck. He used his hands to rubbed the part he couldn't get into his mouth. "Fuck~" Naruto groaned softly throwing his head back.

Sasuke began bobbing his head and sucking hard. Naruto laced his fingers in the raven's hair, pushing his head down a little, to fit more of his member into the raven's mouth. Sasuke didn't mind but he was a little scared because he wasn't sure how he was suppose take Naruto's length into his entrance, he could barely get it into his mouth.

"Sasu~" Naruto groaned as he felt his climax coming but before he could cum, he lightly pushed sasuke away. "What the h-" Sasuke glared but was cut off by Naruto flipping back the positions. 'What the hell is this idito doing' sasuke thought.

Naruto yanked off Sasuke's boxers harshly throwing them somewhere in the room. He lifted one of Sasuke legs onto his shoulder and the other one was placed on the other side of naruto's hip. Sasuke wasn't confused anymore and he knew what was about to happen.

The raven was scared out of his mind but you can't blame him it was his first time. Sasuke grabbed a pillow from beside his head and held it on his face. He didn't want Naruto to see him cry because he didnt want to make him worry plus it was going to be embarrassing.

Naruto chuckled at Sasuke's sudden action and slowly thrusted his member into the raven's entrance. He felt sasuke clench at the sudden action. "Relax Sasuke~" Naruto whispered, pushing all the way in.

He pulled back slowly and thrusted back in hard. Sasuke started to feel tears coming down his cheek so he clenched the pillow tighter on his face. "Sasuke I wanna see your face" Naruto frowned and grabbed the pillow and liftting it off his face.

Even know the pillow wasn't on his face, his eyes was shut close tightly. Naruto noticed the tears on his cheek and kissed them away. He then thrusted into him again but not as hard and sasuke moaned as pleasure replaced pain.

As the blond thrusted in and out faster and harder sasuke moaned. "Naru~" sasuke bit his lip trying to keep himself from moaning loudly. It was embarrassing for him to moan out like that but Naruto thought it was cute and a turn on. Naruto smirked leaning down and connected there lips in a sweet kiss.

After mintues of thrusting, moaning, and kissing there climax was very close. "Ahh~" sasuke moaned loudly as naruto kissed on his neck and thrusted into him harshly. After one last thrust sasuke cam and Naruto cam after him.

Naruto pulled out and collasped on top of sasuke. Sasuke chuckled and tangled his fingers in the blond's damp hair. Naruto wrapped his arms around Sasuke's waist and layed his head on his chest.

"I love you Sasuke~" Naruto mumbled falling asleep. "I love you too dobe~" Sasuke said grabbing the blanket and putting it over him and his Boyfriend.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-chan~ I think it's cute how Naruto comes to sasuke house at 3 in the morning just to confess to him.

COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND VOTE!!!