Auction pt.2

*Ringtone* (Naruto pov)

I sat up as I heard my phone ring and quickly answered as he seen his boss was calling. "Hello?" I groggily answered. "Good Morning Naruto. Please report to my office as soon as possible" Kakashi said and I hummed a yes and hung up.

I yawned and stood up from the couch stretching. Suddenly, I remembered about the boy and rushed to my room. As I opened the door, I heard a click and I turned my head and I was staring at my gun. "Who the fuck are you?" The guy said and I took a step back. "My name is Naruto Uzamaki" I said putting my hand out for him to shake and he glared make me pull my hand back nervously.

"Don't think you own me, since you wasted your money on me" he said clicking the gun again. "I wasn't planning to, I just wanted to help you...that's all" I smiled and he squinted his eyes suspiciously and lowered the gun. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha and thank you" he said whispering the end and placed the gun on the bed. 'Uchiha! What the hell is an Uchiha doing in this kinda situation?!' I thought suprisingly.

"No Problem but if you dont mind me asking. How long have you been in this rapist Auction?" I asked. "3 months" he said and I decided to hold the questions to he felt more comfortable with them. "May I take a shower?" He asked and I nodded. "I'll bring you some clothing" I said and he nodded going into the bathroom.

I walked over to my walking closet and searched for some skinny clothing. 'Uchiha's wear dark colors soooo...' I thought pulling out a long sleeve v-neck shirt, black ripped jeans, and gray vans including boxers and socks. I put the outfit on the bed then I got my clothes which included: Orange hoodie, regular ripped jeans, and my orange Vans.

I got dress while he was in the shower then headed down stairs to make breakfast. "Good morning kiba" I said as I entered the kitchen. He was making three rice bowls with sunside up egg, tomatoes, and salmon.
"Good morning also and wheres the guy?" Kiba asked setting the bowls on the table.
"He's upstairs and he's an Uchiha" I said and kiba almost choked on his coffee.

"What the hell is an Uchiha doing in that kinda stuff?!" He asked and I shrugged. "Maybe, he got kidnapped" I said and kiba nodded. "I should go check on him" I sighed and walked upstairs. I opened my door and Sasuke was completely naked putting his clothes on. "I-I'm s-s-sorry" I stuttered blushing about to close the door then... "It's ok...you don't have to leave...I need your help putting this on" Sasuke said holding up a skinny necklace.

I closed the door and sat on the bed, finding the ceiling very intresting while he finish getting dress. "Here" he handed me the necklace so I can put it on him and I took it and stood behind him so I can put it on. "Finish" I smiled and he turned around whispering a thank you. "Your welcome" I said. "Are you hungry?" I asked. "A little" he answered and I grabbed his hand and led him to the kitchen.

"Kiba this is Sasuke and Sasuke this is kiba" I said and they shook hands. "You can sit here" I pointed to a seat next to mine and he sat down. I took my seat also and cringed as I seen the tomatoes in my bowl. I pushed them to the side off my bowl and Sasuke noticed. He grabbed the tomatoes out of my bowl and put his salmon in my bowl. "Heh...thank you" I said and he lightly chuckled.

Time skip ~No pov~

After they were done eating, they left the house on the way to the state security service building. "Ok we are here" kiba said jumping out of the car. Sasuke trembled a little still not trusting them. "Don't worry my boss is pretty chill and we are professionals" Naruto smiled patting the ravens back as they stood by the car.

They walked in, Naruto and Kiba had to show their badge. Once they were led in they took the elevator to Kakashi's office.
'Why are they so much bigger than me' Sasuke thought, hugging himself in shame which made him look smaller in the middle of them. Naruto winked and looked back at the elevator doors. Sasuke blushed and walked behind the 2 as they stopped at a floor.

They passed a couple doors then knocked softly on the 3rd to last door. "Come in" a guy yelled from behind the door and they walked in, kiba and Naruto sit in the chairs infront of Kakashi's desk and Sasuke sits on the couch placed aginst the side wall. Kakashi looks up from his paper work and his eyes instantly met with the Uchiha's face.

"Report" Kakashi sighs looking back at the 2 boys. "The old factory place is a building to hold Auctions..." Naruto starts. "But not any Auction..Sex Auctions gays only" kiba finishes and Kakashi hummed trying to  process the whole thing. "Im guessing you bought the Uchiha from there" Kakashi said.
"Yeah, I was hoping he can give us some more details also how did you know he was an Uchiha?" Naruto said lifting an eyebrow in confusion.

"I use to work for them in secrecy a while back. Plus, he obviously has the Uchiha features" Kakashi pointed out and both boys look dumbfounded. "Of course, they kept the best for last" Naruto pointed out. "So, what should we do?" Kiba asked. "Naruto, I want you to be our guest babysitter and kiba, sai, shino, and shikamaru will shut the place down" kakashi said and Naruto gawked. "Hey why do I have to babysit?!" Naruto yelled.

"You decide to save him, now you finish your job and get him back on his feet" Kakashi smirked and Naruto became flustered in anger and embarrassment. "Dismiss" Kakashi said and the boys left the office.

Time skip (Naruto pov)

"I guess tomorrow, we can go shopping for clothes and food that you like to eat" I said to Sasuke as he sat on the corner of my bed, keeping a safe distance from me. "Thank you for everything" Sasuke mumbled twirling his fingers. I smiled and scooted closer to him. He flinched as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Your safe now" I said with a smile and he nodded. "Now lets go watch a movie" I cheered and he chuckled following me out the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I really hate this chapter but there is going to be a part 3 for this. Probably should of just made it into a book but I'm to lazy. XD