Auction pt.1

~Naruto pov~

"So me and Naruto job is to go in there and find out whats happening?" Kiba asked laying back in his chair with a lollipop between his lips. "Yes and Naruto, make sure kiba doesn't do anything stupid" Kakashi sighed and I chuckled as kiba gawked at our boss.

"Here are the files and make sure you wear these suits" Shikamaru handed me the folder with the mission information and gave kiba the 2 suits. "What's the difference with these suits?" Kiba said. "They are fire proof, also they have secret pockets with your choice of weapon" shikamaru said.

Kiba pushed a small button in the suit pocket and a full loaded gun slid down from the other inside pocket. "Woah, garaa really hooked this up!" I said taking the gun from kiba and checking the bullets. "Please don't use it unless needed to" kakashi said and I nodded giving it back to kiba.

"Ok you guys have an hour to get ready. Report back to me tomorrow" kakashi said leaning back in his seat. Me and kiba grabbed our stuff and left. "This mission is going to be crazy" kiba said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Yeah but I hope what there doing in that old factory isn't to bad" I sighed.

~No pov~

"Hey, Naruto you ready?" Kiba asked entering the blond's room. "Yup" Naruto smiled fixing one peice of hair that was out of place and putting his knife on his ankle band.

"I'll drive" kiba said walking to the driver seat and Naruto hopped in the passagener seat.

[Time skip] ~Naruto pov~

"This placed is packed" I said and kiba nodded in agreemeng as we walked in. There was a bar in the corner and a really big stage. "Is it just me or does it look like there are only men here? And they seem pretty rich" kiba said. "Yeah I notice that too" I said.

As we walked through the crowd, everyman was dressed in a suit. "MAY I HAVE ALL YOUR ATTENTIONS PLEASE!" A guy on the stage yelled and the crowd quiet down facing the guy. Me and kiba looked towards the stage also. "THE AUCTION IS ABOUT TO BEGAN, SO EVERYONE TAKE YOUR SEATS" the guy said.

'Auction?' I though and looked towards kiba and he looked just as confused as me. "What kind of Auction is this?" Kiba asked and I shrugged. "Lets go find somewhere to sit" I said. Me and kiba sat in the back row so we can look throw the crowd for any signes of whats going on.

"WE ARE NOW BEGINNING SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR CASH OUT" everybody cheered and slowly settled down. "THE FIRST ONE FOR TONIGHT IS A SHY GUY. BUT DON'T UNDERESTIMATE HIM, HE CAN BE PRETTY ROUGH IN BED" A boy around the age of 16 it looked like, came on the stage with a gag ball in his mouth and a thong that obviously covered nothing.

I gasped and looked over at kiba and he was looking at me the same way. "This is horrible" kiba said and I nodded in agreement. "We got to stop this" kiba said pulling out his gun but I quickly slapped his hand. "What are you doing? This place is filled with most likely armed man. We are just gonna get ourselves killed" I glared and he sighed.

"What do you suppose we do wise guy?" Kiba said. "We got to report this back to Kakashi immediately but, we can't leave now we would look suspicious" I frowned.
"Whatever you say Naruto. Lets just continue looking for more information. I'm going to go question the bartender" Kiba said leaving me and I sighed.

~Time skip~

"IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT YOU A CUTIE, THEN THIS IS FOR YOU! IF YOU LIKE CROSSDRESSING OR ANY KIND OF SEXY KINKYS THEN HE'S PERFECT FOR YOU BUT, KEEP YOUR MONEY LOCKED UP HE'S A SNEAKY ONE!" The crowd cheered as pale boy around 18 was carried on the stage.

He had black fake cat ears on his head, a butt plug cat tail, and a school girl uniform.
"5 million!" An old man stood up with a rapest smirk. "6.2 million" another guy yelled out. 'I can't let this happen' I glared.
"20 million" I yelled and the crowd gasped and looked my way. "SOLD TO THE BLONDE. EVERYBODY HAVE A GOOD NIGHT!" The guy said and left to the back of the stage.

I quickly walked through the crowd and walked to the back of the stage. "Will you be paying cash or check" the guy said and I handed him a check. One of his bodyguards carried the bearly conscious boy towards me and I took of my suit coat and put it on him. "Atleast he's breathing" I sighed and carried him bridle style out of the place.

"Hey, when your finish with him, if you don't mind I would like to give him a try" some old man said brushing his hand along his pale cheek and I quickly pulled him away. "Don't fucking touch him" I growled and he backed away. I picked up my pace walking to the car and I seen kiba sitting in the driver seat smoking. I entered the backseat with the boy and sighed.

"What the fuck Naruto?!" Kiba turned around looking at me. "I know what your going to say but I had to. He's not even conscious, thats fucking worst" I said and Kiba sighed. "Whatever but when he wakes up, you better hope he doesn't try to kill you" kiba mumbled and began driving home.

~Time skip~

Once we got home I layed the guy on my bed and sighed. "Good Night dude" kiba said exiting my bedroom after helping me with the boy. 'I wanna change his clothes but I don't think I should be touchung him like that' I though sitting up. "Fuck it" I lifted up his skirt and closed my eyes as I pulled out the cat tail. Then, I took the rest of the things off and grabbed a silk robe from out of my closet.

I put that on him and then changed in the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I guess I should sleep on the couch" I mumbled to my self and walked out the room.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

(A/n: I'm making multiple parts to this because I have more ideas for this story)